Nevada-Las Vegas

***Sara191431 Again!***

Hi! One more question for Sara or anyone who reads this. I am wondering how you coordinated your vendors delivering things, food, etc.. to the suite if you did an in-suite reception. I would think if you put keys at the Front Desk for all vendors, MB would know you are throwing a party/reception?? How did they get into the rooms, or how did you arrange this? thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ***Sara191431 Again!***

• edited December 2011
    I will be on a strip tour after the ceremony until the reception starts. My mother will be hanging out in the room waiting for all the deliveries. I will call all of them in the days prior with the room number. I believe @ MB they do not need room keys to use the elevator, so they can just walk up to the room.  I also have a server arriving @ 4, an hour before the reception. I will have them help my mother set up. 

I will have to say, i dont have many details or decorations. So it hopefully wont be too stressful for my mother. 
  • Chele06Chele06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_sara191431-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:bc020814-9084-44f8-a33d-69f59e38f0a3Post:9051d2bb-4259-44b9-ab86-01484484f717">Re: ***Sara191431 Again!***</a>:
    [QUOTE]I will be on a strip tour after the ceremony until the reception starts. My mother will be hanging out in the room waiting for all the deliveries. I will call all of them in the days prior with the room number. I believe @ MB they do not need room keys to use the elevator, so they can just walk up to the room.  I also have a server arriving @ 4, an hour before the reception. I will have them help my mother set up.  I will have to say, i dont have many details or decorations. So it hopefully wont be too stressful for my mother. 
    Posted by magic34k[/QUOTE]

<div>Are you having outside catering? I spoke to someone from MB and they said that I had to use their catering.</div>
    image 100Made the cut!
    image 63 Are ready to party in Vegas!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 7 me crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We hired Scheme events to help set up the suite and meet all the vendors. If you don't hire a coordinator you'd probably have to see if someone would stay back at the suite to meet vendors, help with set up
  • edited December 2011
    MB will always say you have to use their catering. It is a dont ask dont tell sort of thing. I
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards