Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Pic location - Civic Center Mall

Has anyone used the Scottsdale Civic Center for their e-pics? Any advice on spots to go within the mall to take them? We are having my sis-in-law (great photog) take ours there in November and I know they have a lagoon with swans and some gardens and the LOVE sculpture, but I don't know what else is there. I'm trying to make sure I get some really good shots because we'll be using a majority of these for our sign-in book at the wedding.

Thanks!
BFP #1: 5/20/12 ~ EDD: 2/20/13 ~ Betas at 221: 5/24/12 ~ Betas at 917: 5/29/12 ~ M/C: 5/29/12 BFP #2: 10/17/12 (13dpo) ~ EDD: 6/29/13 Beta #1 @ 2164: 10/22/12 ~ 1st u/s: 10/26/12 = empty ute Beta #2 @ 7610: 10/26/12 ~ 2nd u/s: 10/30/12 = measuring at 5w6d 3rd u/s: 11/5/12 = HB of 150 ~ 4th u/s: 11/27/12 = perfect wiggly LO! Lilypie Maternity tickers "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end." Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers My Randomness Blog ~ The TTCAL Blog ~ My Wedding Blog

Re: Pic location - Civic Center Mall

• Options
    edited December 2011

We took our engagements there. Lots of locations and backgrounds.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It's been a while since I've been but there were some cool purple gates that could be used in a cute/artsy way.  I'm trying to think of a way to describe where they were...if you are standing facing the big grass area that is in front of the scottsdale center for the arts with your back to the restaurants in the area the gates would be to your left.  Ugh.  Hope that makes sense lol.  Also, use the little bridges they have- I've seen some family type pictures from far away while the family was on the cement bridge, it was super cute :)  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards