• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

Update...

Just wanted to tell you guys that now I have two websites.  One exclusively for planning and the other one for guests.  The link for A work in Progress is for the guest and the obvious one planning bio is where I will put in all my ideas and stuff which I don't want the guests to be looking at. So now you know what I was doing last night! 

Re: Update...

• Wow so you ladies are really inspiring me to get my butt going and put together ideas and start on a Bio am sure that it will be fun and one I'm not looking forward at the same time just cause I can be so indecisive most of the time.

Question for a knottie that has made a Bio, if I add something can I go back and delete? just curious
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It is fun and there will be more indecisiveness once you keep looking at all the pictures you saved at one place and everything looks so great...lol 

If you make a planning bio, you can edit and delete your stuff as you like and even take down the website if need be.  Hope that helps!
  • Thanks Hina, think I will start sooner than I planned!! Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ana, they're very easy to update.  I find that my planning bio is usually a place where I can just gather ALL of my ideas into one place and then it's nice because I can go back every now and again and see it all together and concise it down.  I tried two different sites before I came across weebly.  It's format is very user friendly.
    <a href="http://www.kristyanddon.weebly.com">-[Wedding Recap]-
    </a>
  • I completely agree with Kristen.
  • thanks for the advice ladies, I just set up my account with Weebly so as soon as I have something that looks like a bio I will let you know.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Can't wait to see it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards