North Carolina
Options

wanting to BUY LANTERNS or OPEN TO IDEAS :)

I am looking for lanterns to buy for our wedding next Sept!! I am wanting large lanterns which can sit at the end of every other row on each side! Looking for all different sizes and shape, tall in height! Or please let me know what you have or what I can find ones cheap without hunting craigslist daily and yardsales weekendly :)

Heres an example:

Re: wanting to BUY LANTERNS or OPEN TO IDEAS :)

• Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I've got some for sale. They're smaller (about 3-5 inches) and they're made for tealights.

I've got them on craigslist. Some do have some rust on them from being outside, but a little TLC and they'd be good as new (by TLC, I mean spray paint).

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/for/2507360253.html

I've also got the hooks for them too for sale.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/for/2507364851.html

What part of NC are you in?

You could also check IKEA. I know I've seen lanterns there before. If you're looking for different styles in lanterns, check out places like Michaels, AC Moore, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, HomeGoods . . etc. ..I've seen lanterns at those places too :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    megnmike1213megnmike1213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks alot! I am actually looking for a little taller lanterns to sit as centerpieces and I think I may have found those! I will keep an eye open at those stores and IKEA, have you ever looked at wholesale websites, what are your opinions on them?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can check World Market, but they might be mre expensive than you want to pay
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would try Michaels. I got my antique white lanterns there a few months ago. They usually have sales and you can always use coupons. I got 3 tall lanters, 3 medium height, and 3 small for $90!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    By the way, My wedding is in May. All lanterns will be available after that time if you are interested. Just let me know if you are interested in pictures :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards