Maryland

Connie Clark-Florist in Pasadena, MD

Hi fellow brides!!

In need of some help. I met a florist at a bridal show, but wanted to know if anyone has used her or at least know someone that has used her.

If so, I want to know if she is reliable and you or the person was satisfied with her work?

Her name is Connie Clark and she works out of her home in Pasadena. Her prices are very reasonable, but I will only feel comfortable using her if I know she is reliable and you are getting what she says you are getting.

Re: Connie Clark-Florist in Pasadena, MD

• aodemerleaodemerle member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Did you meet with her at all? I met her as well and I have an appt on 2/18 to go over some ideas. Let me know if you did and vice versa please :)
  • I haven't met with her yet, but same keep me posted on how your meeting goes!!
  • Connie is my florist and she recently did a close friends wedding at the end of 2011. Her prices are reasonable, she is very friendly, and does GREAT work. The flowers she did for my friends wedding were breathtaking. I am really looking forward to seeing my flowers in June!
  • I just met with her today and she was great! Very reasonable in pricing and super nice to work with. I'm very excited to see her work.
  • Great thanks for the info! I am going to meet with her but my wedding isn't until next june
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards