Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Anyone want to share good news on a Wednesday?

It's so depressing with all of this rain plus it's Wednesday and I feel like it should be Friday already - ugh

Anyone feel like sharing good news/something cheerful?

Mine is that I've been having some awesome conversations with clambake vendors and they've all been within my budget. And I just saw a friend's video from her wedding in December and it's seriously amazing so I think I have a potential videographer in mind. Plus it's the anniversary of when we first met on Sunday so I'm hoping there's a nice surprise for me...

OK, I feel a little better now.

Anyone else?

Re: Anyone want to share good news on a Wednesday?

• Options
    edited December 2011

Congrats on the great "chats" with possible vendors!

Besides there being about 5 inches of water in mm basement- AHHH!- this week is pretty good. I've lost 2 1/2 lbs, yay, and in total have lost 8 lbs in a month. I love weight watchers! Now I'm only 5 lbs away from my "goal" weight.

• Options
    jkeprosjkepros member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very exciting about the clambake vendors!  :)

I ordered 3 rugs (+3 rug pads) on overstock last week, and today the last one was delivered!  I can't wait to go home and throw out the contractors paper we have taped to our floors, and unroll the new rugs.  YAY!
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats everyone!

Go October010!! I also lost 3 this week (weighed in today) SO excited! I am now down 18 overall. 7 more to go!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So boooooo to the water in the basement, hip hip hooray to the rugs and biggest congratulation to the weight loss two!

• Options
    abilifymeabilifyme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My good news is that although we have had to cut our wedding budget almost in half (FI just got laid off), we are still going to have a beautiful wedding with the help of our family and friends. 

;o)
    "If I were your wedding, I'd be sleeping with one eye open... " - Bride Wars
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay abilifyme!!! You have a great attitude :) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lots of good news all around! My FI & I just won free engagement photos - so excited! Now I just have to figure out what to wear eeek.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and the weather this weekend is going to be beautiful! Def something else to be happy about :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards