New Jersey

BYOB Italian

Any recommendations for a classy Italian BYOB restaurant in Northern Jersey for a party of 25?  Thanks!

Re: BYOB Italian

• Natalie's in Ridgewood is amazing. Cheese stuffed rigatoni bolognese. Yum! I also know a lot of people who have parties at Mezza Luna in Allendale.
  • Can you give us a price range? The Madison/Chatham area has a metric ton of BYOB Italian places, ranging from reasonable but great good (Broccolini's, which has a party room) to Garlic Rose (somewhat pricey but tasty, and no party space). Risotto House in Rutherford has fantastic food and the prices aren't dreadful, but I don't know their party space/accomodations.

Michaelangelo's in North Arlington rules, but I haven't had much by way of their "real food" - their thin crust square pie is too amazing to order anything else.I'm pretty sure that's where we're having our rehearsal, lol! It's not a hole-in-the-wall pizza place - it's a real restaurant but they serve amazing brick own pizzas.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    140 invited -- 118 are ready to party! -- 27 can't make it

• Thank you! Price range is under $30 pp.
  • There are lots of Italian BYOB's in Bergen County, if that is where you are looking to have your event. I do not know the price ranges of these places, but you could check out:

Mezza Luna in Allendale, Aldos in Wyckoff, Pasta E Pollo in Ridgewood, Rocca in Glen Rock, and Rosario's Trattoria in Midland Park.
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Porcini in Totowa, Aldo's in Wayne, Amore in Wayne (used to be byob..not sure if it still is) Nicola's in Totowa
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Bona Vita Osteria in Summit. D'Oro in Chatham. Provesi and Brick Oven Pizza in Morristown .
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Amores in Wayne is great!  But they are no longer BYOB and I think start at $35 a person.  But they do have reasonable priced bottles and may give you a discount.  Cielo in Fairfield is not BYOB but is $35 a person for a TON of food, and they only charge $11 per wine bottle you drink and like $2 for bottles of beer for an event.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards