Missouri-Kansas City

Mansion/historic site, rustic barn etc. for outdoor wedding

We are in need of a venue still and I'm needing to think outside the box now. Our price range isn't high and we're running out of options. Still waiting to hear back on one place so I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but in the mean time need to continue the search. If anyone knows of a place or even another type of unique outdoor place for 350-400 guests that isn't outrageous please let me know. It needs to be in the general KC, MO area. Thanks.

Re: Mansion/historic site, rustic barn etc. for outdoor wedding

• edited January 2012
    We are in need of a venue still and I'm needing to think outside the box now. Our price range isn't high and we're running out of options. Still waiting to hear back on one place so I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but in the mean time need to continue the search. If anyone knows of a place or even another type of unique outdoor place for 350-400 guests that isn't outrageous please let me know. It needs to be in the general KC, MO area. Thanks.
  • WildMageletWildMagelet member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited January 2012
    You might have more luck posting this on your local board.

<------------
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • edited January 2012
    You may want to try state parks or community parks
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket June 2012 Siggy Challange - Shoes
  • edited January 2012
    Have you tried the Belvior Winery in Liberty, MO?  I don't know if it has any rustic features but it does have an outside area to get married and they allow outside caterers.
  • I've heard great things about Weston Red Barn Farm. I know they do weddings. Also, Laurel Brooke Farm is gorgeous but I'm not sure if they do weddings...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards