Destination Weddings Discussions

accountability (weekend edition)

How are you doing with your goals this weekend? Eating/exercise report? :)

I've done well this weekend! Yesterday I had a long run so today we are bumming around. We went out to eat last night but without eating gluten, I feel 1000% better than I usually do. 
~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: accountability (weekend edition)

• jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Well I drank beer this weekend but low carb beer and we went out to eat twice. I did eat healthy things except for pickingna bit a some fried apps. Friday I had scallops and Saturday I had grilled chicken with broccoli...and a skinny girl blackberry margarita! I did 15 min of the 6 pack ab workout but my toe really hurts so I quit. FI and I did some arm workouts with bands he bought and I will try the gym later, not sure how the toe will do on my machine since I can't walk on it. : (
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • I started week 2 of Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution on Saturday.  Did the second day of the week today.  Feeling strong, eating clean, and just feeling great overall.  Also got another job to help pay for the weekend, so I'm just feeling super confident and well on my way at this point.

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend :)
  • I've done well this weekend, didn't make it to the gym Fri but went yesterday and heading there in a little while. Ate well, slipped a little last night with some nachos and guac when I met up with some friends, but no alcohol! Jac, how us that Jillian Michaels workout? I always wished I could go on biggest loser to workout with her lol, now maybe her new show..
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Her 6 pack abs kills me. Today I only got through 15 min because of my toe so I figured there's no way I can do the gym either. I better let it heal a bit.
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • I'm def going to have to pick that up! Jenn hope the toe feels better soon! :
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards