Washington-Seattle
Options

NWR: Meeting Tomorrow

Okay, so FI and I are getting serious about buying a house. We live in these god-awful apartments and are hpoing to get out as soon as possible.

Tomorrow we are going to meet with a finance guy, just to talk about what we need to do and possibly start a pre-approval. I'm super nervous! It's the beginning of delving into my financial history and, although I'm pretty good that way, it still feels intrusive!

It's for our future, it's for our future...

Wish me luck!

:o)
Anniversary

Re: NWR: Meeting Tomorrow

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck!  It'll be worth any obtrusive feelings I swear!  There's nothing like having your own place.  :)  Best wishes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck! It's a lot for work but try to make it as fun for youselves as possible!
    I cried when our first offer fell thru, I fell in love with the house and was willing to see past a bad inspection... so glad FI talked me out of it! But now I can't imagine living anywhere else but the place we bought!
  • Options
    mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and GL!  I hope the process is as easy and non-intrusive as possible.
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!

Follow up... nothing too bad today. He was SOOO helpful and took two hours just explain things to us. We weren't able to start a pre-approval today, but he is going to take care of it for us and get back to me within the next two days.

I feel better, like I'm not as bad as I thought (I hope!!!)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards