New York-Hudson Valley

Lucilles Floral Design

Hi Ladies,
  I've read from a few of you that you used Lucille's in Fishkill. Can you give me an idea of how much you spent? I'm really not a big flower person so I'm not allocating a lot of my budget into it. Any info would be helpful. TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Lucilles Floral Design

• We didn't use Lucille for our wedding but did meet with her (she was great, we just went with our florist on a personal recommendation from a friend). She will work with whatever your budget is. I think mine was around $2000, but I know other ladies have posted on here that she worked with them on budgets lower than that, too. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got all my flowers under $1500 frfom her!  I'm not big on the flowers either but that includes 12 larger but more simple centerpieces, a place card thing, aisle and ceremony flowers for the church, my bouquet plus 4 others and like 8 boutennieres... she's great with pricing!  Go with her!
    -Paola- Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I spent $1,800 for my November wedding.  She did an AMAZING job!  I am sooooo glad I used her.  I cannot say enough about how wonderful everything came out. Love her!
  • i got all of my flowers from her, she did an amzing job! For everything i spent about $900.00!! She is really amazing! 
  • Thanks ladies. These are the prices I was hoping. I'll definitely set up a meeting :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • PS. I'm not using her because I'm getting married in Glen Spey and I worked with the house florist but Lucille is on my facebook and she's a sweetheart! I will most definitely utilize her for holiday flowers because she is so awesome!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards