October 2012 Weddings
Options

Hair & Make-up Trial: Advice? (XP: Wedding Beauty)

I'm having my hair and make-up trial in three days. Any advice/suggestions? Obviously, I'll bring photos of hairstyles I'm considering. Anything else? Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair & Make-up Trial: Advice? (XP: Wedding Beauty)

• Options
    If you are going to wear a veil and/or anything else in your hair you should take those things too.
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    make sure you try everything you may do on your wedding day. I just had my makeup trial on Saturday and we tried fake lashes just to see if I was comfortable in them... my eyes swelled SO MUCH it was like I had been crying for days!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Unless you are pretty outspoken, I say bring someone with you. I didn't and because I have a hard time speaking up, I ended up with a style I didnt like and now need to go back for another hair trial.
    Counting the days until I marry the man of my dreams. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wash your hair as you plan to for the big day, either the night before or morning of depending on how oily your hair is. Oh and post pictures here haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    my stylist told me not to wash my hair the morning of my wedding, so I'd suggest not washing it right before your trial.  Let your MUA know how you usually wear make up and what you are comfortable with.  I'd say bring it pix of make up looks too.  I had 2 trials with mine and both looks were so different!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards