Getting in Shape

Sunday Newbie:)

Hi!

I'm a December 10, 2011 bride... hoping to lose about 50lbs by the big day. Shouldn't be so difficult.... ha! :)

Actually, my biggest problem currently is finding the time to work out, and the motivation to NOT just run to wendy's for lunch every day.
Anniversary
TTC since 12/17/11
BFP 02/19/2012
M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sunday Newbie:)

• Well, the good news is that you have PLENTY of time!! That is key.  It is definitely possible!   As for wanting to run to Wendy's, I feel your pain, but mine comes in dessert form!  I can't say no to chocolate chip cookies.  But, you just need to make the decision that you want to look and feel your best on your wedding day and I think that can be the motivation that you are looking for!   Best of Luck! 
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Hi! I'm a newbie too!! I've posted a couple of times in here, but figured I should introduce myself. :)

My wedding is June 18,2011. I've already lost a little more than 20 lbs., and I'm working on losing another 15 lbs., hopefully by my fitting at the end of December. Luckily, I am vegan and don't have to worry about the fast food temptations since most places around here have nothing for me.
  • Welcome!

Wendy's is actually the only fast food place I ever go to (it's also the only one I can really eat at due to celiac's). If you can't avoid it, I recommend getting a small chili, and either a plain baked potato or a salad!

But really, planning is key.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards