Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Hi! I'm new!

I can't believe I just found out about this website! My friend who is getting married in July told me about it.

My name is Jasmine and my fiance and I are getting married 3/19 in my Grandmother's backyard. We are trying to save money on the location so we can spend more on food, flowers and the reception all together. Luckily my best friend who lives in Florida is a photographer so she is doing our pictures.

Can anyone recommend somewhere local for invitations? That's the next thing on our list. Thanks!

Re: Hi! I'm new!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Invitations - If it's budget (and for me, just because I didn't want to spend oodles on paper products) I recommend vistaprint.com or 123print.com. The internatioal board has more ideas as far as invites & programs, etc, but those are just the ways I'm considering going.

It seems like it will be a casual wedding so no need for the super-formal invites and such.

Good luck! Oh, and welcome. Though I feel weird saying that since I dk if I'm a "regular" yet.. haha.
    imagepcos ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome to the board!!!!
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome!  I second Vistaprint, or buying the kits at Michael's/Hobby Lobby with their coupons and having them printed yourself.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!! A new Knottie!! Welcome! 
    Vista Print seems to be everyones go-to-place for affordable invitations. Definately check them out. GL and congrats :)
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    ellone400ellone400 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards