New York-Long Island
Options

looking for a photobooth

im looking for a decently priced photobooth... can anyone help?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: looking for a photobooth

• Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    Monkegrl204Monkegrl204 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Incredibooths.  They have several options and their real booths not the homemade kind.  You can find a couple on liweedings.com.
    image August 1, 2011 RSVP Date

296 image Invited to party!!
    150 image Will be dancing the night away
    53 image are party poopers!
  • Options
    roxysurf84roxysurf84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i saw one at a bridal show in the city... magnolia photo booth. the guys were super nice and fun. their price (i think it was about $1400) includes 4 hours with 'an attendant', unlimited pictures and printouts, a cd of the images for you as well as a hard cover book with all of the images. check out their website! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Partybooths.com trust me they are awesome and customize your prints.  I got it for $1140 which includes the scrapbook and double prints.  So one print goes to guest the second goes in scrapbook.  I got creative and got a chest filled with props.  The guests went nuts it was great.  It was unlimited prints as well.  Trust me you will love it!!!
  • Options
    sparklesf611sparklesf611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try GoFestive or Memory Lane - they are both very reasonably priced with good quality photos.  Good luck!
  • Options
    angybanezangybanez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Laura from Royalphotobooth dot com!!!
  • Options
    premier photoobooths

$1200 gets you unlimited prints, DVD, props, scrapbook, online album, facebook upload, on site attendant, 4 hours etc
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards