May 2011 Weddings

Happy Friday!

Good morning ladies!

We got a used stroller from my cousin and were able to trade it in last night and get $60 off our travel system.  Plus I had a 20% off coupon, so we used that on our extra base. With the store credits we had, we spent $150!  SWEET!

I also FINALLY found a way to sleep - on the loveseat, with my body pillow, using the arm as a pillow (no extra pillow) curled up like I'm doing a cat pose, but on my side.  Make sense?  It doesn't to me either BUT I woke up NOT in pain for the first time since I can remember.  

How's your Friday?  What are your plans for today?  This weekend? 

We have our child birthing class tomorrow.  Wahoo! 

~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
image image image
image image image
Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>

Re: Happy Friday!

• masey13masey13
    500 Comments
    edited February 2012
    Good morning!!!!
    SO psyched for the game on Sunday- GO GIANTS!!!!
    Life is good  TGIF!!! :)
    photo 079784b6-db39-45bd-baa4-d4d1663846f3.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Morning! I'm off to my WW meeting then running a few errands. Tonight we're going out to dinner for BIL's birthday. Tomorrow we have a family party to go to. Theeeeen it's SUPER SUNDAY! I'm just as excited as Masey except I'm rooting for the other guys. Hahah. GO PATS!!!

@Missie- Awesome to hear about your savings on the baby gear as well as you sleeping comfortably! Enjoy birthing class! :)
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Good morning everyone - Happy Friday!  Woohoo!

Oooh I want to hear the news Masey (although admittedly I've been slacking with the GM threads lately so I missed any clues.)

Not much going on here.  DH told me last night that he wants to paint his office this weekend.  Which means I'll be painting his office this weekend because I don't trust him to be neat and not get paint everywhere.  Although before I start that project, I absolutely 100% have to finish the bathroom.  No starting new projects until I finish the old ones Embarassed

I forgot to put my watch on today so now I feel completely naked without it.  I hate when I do it because it just makes me feel "off" all day. Blah at least it's FRIDAY!
  • Good morning!

I'm so glad the week is over.  This week seemed to drag by.  Also, I have to give a presentation at work this afternoon and I am really not looking forward to it.  I hate giving presentations or any form of public speaking.  Bleh.

At least it's friday!

Missie:  Yay for a good night's sleep!

Masey:  I'm also excited to hear the good news!  I guess I will stalk the offboard all day.
  • Morning!

I'm so so so glad it's Friday. That means this week is almost over and my co-worker friend comes back Monday. Thank goodness!

Last night H was mad at me and hardly talked to me. Well, he said he wasn't mad, he "was frustrated." Housework has kind of gotten behind because I can only do so much right now. I get winded doing a load of laundry, so I'm not doing as much as a used to, so when that happens, I sit. And then I don't have the energy or the motivation to get back up. So H came home from work last night and went a little crazy and cleaned the whole house. And I felt bad because I was sitting on the couch like a lump. Actually, I was laying on my left side drinking water because those braxton hicks contractions have been plagueing me all week. And honestly, they scare me. So when I feel them, I don't do anything.

He must have had a bad day yesterday anyway because he called me on his way home and was upset that I didn't get my 401k tax stuff yet in the mail so he told me to call them to find out where it is. It's the only thing left we're waiting on so we can file and he's depending on that money so he can take time off when Chase comes. So I was on the phone with them for half an hour and when I got off the phone I felt like he pulled me in another direction and wanted me to clean out some boxes in the garage, so I never got the chance to get dinner ready and put it in the oven, so he made a run to Wendy's at 8:15 last night. Ugh. Plus, I was on the verge of tears all night and actually cried a few times. Damn hormones. Was not a good night.

I hope today is better. I hope today is slow at work. I need to catch up.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Im working from home today. We got atleast 9 inches and its still snowing. Ive been oncall all night and hardly slept and been getting back to back calls since 6am! I have to do all my training for the new system today and the test which they said will take about 9 hours so I will start that soon.
    I got mad at DH last night because he gets off at 3pm and I don't get off till 5pm. Well the snow starting come down and I had to drive from Loveland (about 100 miles away) and he text me with you should go to the store and get everything we need this weekend before the snow hits. Umm hello your off work already you could so I don't have to stop in bad weather and can be home at a reasonable time. I ended up going but when I got home he knew I was not happy so hes been very sweet since last night. Men ..don't get them sometimes.

Happy Friday all!
    Its a girl!! Cameron Rae born 1/8/13 @ 501am Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • TGIF everyone!  Not much new here, just looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

Masey - will you PM me the news (I have trouble getting on the offboard).  I can't wait to hear what the news is.

Missie:  Yay for saving money and getting a cool stoller/travel system!
    Anniversary
  • Masey, I just went over to the OB and I don't see a post from you. Hurry up and post it! :)
    Anniversary
  • Kris - your husband was upset with you because can't clean as much as you used to?  You're 32 weeks pregnant!  I'm sorry but this really upsets me.  I can only imagine how upset he'll be once the baby actually comes because housework will most likely fall behind because, you know, you'll be taking care of a newborn.  I think he owes you a huge apology and needs to be more understanding.

Masey - yes do tell!
  • In Response to Re: Happy Friday!:
    Kris - your husband was upset with you because can't clean as much as you used to?  You're 32 weeks pregnant!  I'm sorry but this really upsets me.  I can only imagine how upset he'll be once the baby actually comes because housework will most likely fall behind because, you know, you'll be taking care of a newborn.  I think he owes you a huge apology and needs to be more understanding. Masey - yes do tell!
    Posted by emarston1
    Yeah, ditto this.  I can see how it might be frustrating that some stuff isn't getting done.  But you're carrying another human inside you.  Seems like he shouldn't mind picking up the slack.
  • @ Kris- I agree w/ Emars but maybe he was just having a bad day, I would def. talk to him about it, you should def. be able to lay around you are busy growing a baby! :)

Sarah is going to post for me, I can't access the offboard at work! :)

• Good Morning!

My H was at church last night so I got to bond with Mr. Tibbs.  He was such a sweetie last night...I think it was because Brian was out of the house lol. 

Also, I got to make some Frozen hot chocolate that I saw on Pinterest last night.  It was so yummy that I didn't save any for Brian.  Sooooo now I have to make some again tonight, lol.

Today, I'm just looking forward to 530.
    Married: 5.28.11

Updated 10/25/12:

[Blog]
  • Good morning! Great news Mase!

Today is our 12 year dating anniversary. Yes, we celebrate it. We take advantage of days we can celebrate. 12 years. That's half of my sister's life. That's half of some of your lives. 

**TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • HAPPY ANNIVERSARY NIK!
    we celebrate the anniversary of our first kiss LOL (it's friday the 13th)
  • It snowed here. a LOT. We have 8 inches and are forcasted to get an additional 8-12 by the evening and an additional 1-3 over night! Whew!

LOVE snow like this :)

• Good morning!

I'm just getting ready for work.  I always hate going back after having the day off.  It's supposed to be pretty easy this evening because Curtis Painter is supposed to come sign autographs.  I'm just hoping it will pull people away from my section of the store.

I'm really annoyed right now because the electric company emailed H yesterday saying that we didn't pay one month, so now we have to pay double.  I'm more annoyed that he hasn't tried to contact them/check his online payments to see if there's really a discrepancy.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • Good morning!

Masey - great news!! YAY! 

Nikki - Happy Dating Anniversary!!!!! Woohoo!!!

We have no plans for today.  DH works 2-10, so I'll be here doing nothing as usual. I'm going to put all our Tax info into TurboTax and see what it comes up with, and we're having a tax lady do itfor us,too. I want to see if they'll be a difference between them. 
    DH has off Sunday, so not sure what we'll do then.  His one friend from work wants us to go rollerskating, so we might do that. 
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Happy Dating Anniversary, Nikki!

H is usually understanding with me, but like Masey said, I think he had a bad day yesterday. He had Wednesday off from work and went back yesterday and the whole center has changed structure. He works for AT&T and his call center used to take calls and sell products, but they've changed to a retention center, so he gets to talk to angry people all day who want to cancel their accounts. So not only does he now get to talk to angry people, he has to try to bring them back and they're expected to make a sale too. I know it's not an excuse for how he was last night, but he's not normally like that.
    Anniversary
  • Woooo it's finally Friday!

@uneek, our date-versary is May 10, our wedding was May 7, so we will celebrate them together from now on.  This year will be 7 years for us, that seems like a lot to me, but not compared to 12!

DH posted this picture on Facebook last night, and I found it this morning:

Ajax was about to jump on my face, and I was steeling myself for it.  Not the most flattering, but pretty hilarious!
    imageimage
  • Kris - good to hear.  Not that it makes an excuse but I'm glad he's usually more understanding.

@Dannie - OMG Ajax is so big!  It looks like he just wants to play :)
  • LOVE THAT PIC DANNIE!
  • my MIL has the same dog, he is only one year old, and HUGE!
    Andrew & Spencer LOL

• Ajax is a golden, right? I had a neighbor who had one and she was the sweetest dog. Although, she'd tend to barrel at you if she was excited to see you. She was fun to play with. Ajax is beautiful. :)
    Anniversary
  • grrr. Pinterest is not working for me. is it working for you ladies?
    How am I supposed to waste my day away if Pinterest is down? waaaahhhh
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Thanks guys!

@emart: he is about 70 pounds now, maybe more :)

@masey - I used to do that with him, but I'm pretty sure I can't pick him up anymore

@kris, he is super duper enthusiastic - so yes, sometimes it's a little out of control!  He just wants to be friends with everyone.  It's pretty awesome, though - not a lot of quiet time in our house these days, but lots of puppy fun!

He's about 9 months, it's easy to keep track because he was born at the beginning of May - he is our wedding dog :)
    imageimage
  • Good Morning.

The boys don't have school today as today is a makeup day and they haven't had the number of snow days to make them use today.

I am in the middle of changing up the toddlers sleep schedule. Yesterday ti was all kinds of out of wack. He went to bed at 3am. WAY too late as I wanted to sleep at 12

He woke up early this morning. I tried to tell him to go back to sleep. But no he was up for real.

Yesterday we went and looked at a sleep number bed. Nate wants one badly now.

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Ask me stuff.
  • Ohh good. Pinterest is back now. yayy.
    my read shelf:
  • kris2131kris2131
    1000 Comments Second Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: Happy Friday!:
    Good Morning. The boys don't have school today as today is a makeup day and they haven't had the number of snow days to make them use today. I am in the middle of changing up the toddlers sleep schedule. Yesterday ti was all kinds of out of wack. He went to bed at 3am. WAY too late as I wanted to sleep at 12 He woke up early this morning. I tried to tell him to go back to sleep. But no he was up for real. Yesterday we went and looked at a sleep number bed. Nate wants one badly now.
    Posted by Monolayth3
    H has the sleep number pillow because he's super picky about his pillows and one of the qualifications is they need to be flat. He's been looking for a new pillow forever and we stopped in to the sleep number store. The pillow he got was originally $190, on sale for $130. For a pillow! But he LOVES it.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to Re: Happy Friday!:
    In Response to Re: Happy Friday! : H has the sleep number pillow because he's super picky about his pillows and one of the qualifications is they need to be flat. He's been looking for a new pillow forever and we stopped in to the sleep number store. The pillow he got was originally $190, on sale for $130. For a pillow! But he LOVES it.
    Posted by kris2131
    Andy is really picky about his pillows too.  And he also insists that they be conmpletely flat.  I don't get it.  Maybe it's a boy thing.
  • um hi...I cant get on the offboard because I suck and never registered and the link aggie sent me did not work...I am so missing out on something!!

I am so glad it is friday! This week has felt so long to me!  I just finished cleaning our bedroom and putting away laundry that I have been avoiding and then I vacuumed our liviing. Friends are coming over tonight that have never seen our house so we are trying to make it look good. However, the baby's room is still stuffed with boxes we never unpacked after moving and the spare room has become a disaster since I reorganized closets and have been purging. BLAH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards