Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

AW: Double digits!

99 days!  i can hardly beleive it.  I totally thought I'd be freaking out right now, but I'm surprisingly calm about it, I just can't beleive I only have 99 more days until the wedding:-) My freak outs at 9 months and 150 days were much worse-so I'm feeling good today and if I get the invitations finished this weekend I'll be feeling really good on Monday.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: Double digits!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WOO!  How exciting!  Glad to hear you are calm and collected.  From what it sounds like, you are organized and on top of things and the next 99 days will be nothing but exciting!
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow!! How exciting!!! You seem to always have WR things to report so it sounds like you've been on top of the game!! The next 99 days will FLY by so ENJOY them!! :)  Is it all starting to feel real?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay- so excited for you!! Did you get the new printer yet? I hope you can finish up the invitations this weekend- it feels so good to send them out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh! how exciting!!!!!!! 99 days and you'll be a married woman!!!
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy 99 days!!!  You are so on top of things, I'm glad you're not stressed!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Like everyone else says, it flies right by!!! 
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!  I'm not far behind you.  Enjoy the next 99 days, and enjoy the next 99 years after that even more!  ;-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards