Arizona-Tucson

Hair Salon for Wedding Day

I'm getting married at the JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort in Tucson, Arizona in December.  I'm from out of state and am looking for a salon for my wedding day hair.  Any suggestions?  I'm also planning on having MAC do my make-up the day of...possibly at the La Encatada area or Tucson Mall area.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thank-you!

Re: Hair Salon for Wedding Day

• edited December 2011
    My good friend and the only girl I let touch my head Erin Powers. She is a top bridal hair stylist and works with Tucson's Bridal Guide Magazine. She works at Toni and Guy... all the locations really. She moves between the UA-Sam Hughes Location, the Foothills Mall NW location, and the Tucson mall locaiton. You should really look into her. She is awesome.
  • edited December 2011
    I was just going to reccomend Erin too!! She did my hair for my wedding and she is the best!  Here are the phone numbers for toni and guy..
    Foothills mall 520.544.7777
    Sam Hughs (a short drive from La Encantada to do make up) 520.624.2722
    Tucson Mall (there is a MAC inside the mall too) 520.408.1555

Just call any one of the toni and guys and they'll help you get in touch with her.
  • I'm having mine done by Shannon Snow. She has been doing my hair for a year now, and was referred to me by a friend. She works near Oracle and Magee. PM me if you want her contact number.
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards