July 2013 Weddings

Who was the knottie with the online veil purchase?

I can't find the original post but someone had found a site that makes custom veils. I was curious to know if you got it and how it looks. I'm still debating if I even want one

Thanks!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Who was the knottie with the online veil purchase?

• Me! 

Depending on the length/number of layers you want, the prices are pretty reasionable. I got a drop veil that is named "starlight". I still don't have it (I think they fill orders based on date needed), but mine was only $90. And, my mom got the samples (to compare to my dress) and she said the material felt very nice and not cheap like some of the veils I tried on at David's. 
  • I cant believe I couldnt remember! I'm supposed to go veil shopping with MOH sometime next week but I was kinda hoping you had yours so I can ask boatload of questions lol

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I wish I had it too! If you check out the website, they have lots of good testimonials (I think they have a FB page too). 
  • Ooh, thanks for this info Walkers! I am definitely going to look into this. I was dead-set against wearing a veil when I started thinking about my day-of look... but a few weeks ago while I was trying on dresses, I put on a veil at a friend's suggestion just for fun, and that was it! The veil totally completed the look... it was perfect! I had that stereotypical SYTTD moment where tears came to my eyes and I knew that that dress was "the one". LOL. The price of the veil is upwards of $200 and I had not factored a veil into my attire budget... so I am excited to check out some other less pricey options.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • UPDATE

I just got an e-mail that said my veil will ship Thursday or Friday. It's headed to my mom's house in Michigan, but she'll definitely open it, take pics, and report what she thinks of it. I'll let you know as soon as I do! :) 
  • Sweeeeet! Thanks dollface!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • woot woot congrats :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards