New York-Upstate

boudoir photos

Hello ladies!

So I'm thinking about stepping outside my comfort zone and taking some boudoir photos for my FI as a wedding present.  I was wondering if anyone else is doing this and/ or knows a photographer that can do it tastefully.  I have a wedding photographer, but it's a man and I think I'd be more comfortable in front of a woman.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: boudoir photos

• edited December 2011
    My photographer (www.mabyn.com) does boudoir photos--she is super cool and comfortable to be around!

She is in the Syracuse area-where in upstate are you thinking?

Let me know if you need more help!
  • dray10486dray10486 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm looking in the Saratoga/Albany area.  Thanks for your photographers name though!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
  • Judy35Judy35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having Chris Pettrograsso for my son's wedding and I know he does them.
    Also check out Amy Elizabeth's website.  She's in Saratoga.  She's a make-up artist and has boudoir photos on her website.She might be able to give you female photographers.

Is your fiancee giving you boudoir photos of himself????  I see no reason why you have to put yourself through this experience.  That's my advice.  If you want to step out of your comfort zone try bungee jumping WITH him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards