Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Rehearsal Dinner outfit

Any ideas of what type of outfit you are or have worn for the rehearsal dinner? Our wedding and rehersal are both outdoors and pretty casual. I would love to hear everyones ideas.

Re: Rehearsal Dinner outfit

• Options

A sundress is cute

• Options
    We had a cookout in my MIL's backyard for only like 15 people.  I wore a sweatshirt and jeans.  It was casual and fun.  I would definitely do it this way again.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I would say something comfy. maybe a sundress or some short/capris and a cute top
  • Options

a cute sundress and strappy sandals! :)

• Options
    I would say whatever your comfortable in and is appropriate for the setting.  I think the sundress idea, or capris are both fine.  I also think jeans  or shorts are OK too.  Consider if it was just a casual outdoor dinner, what would you wear then?
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If I were you, I'd wear a sundress. You're still a bride, no matter how casual your events are, and dresses are nicer than shorts. Mine is going to be much more formal, so I'm wearing a silk taffeta cocktail dress.
  • Options
    I am wearing a long maxi style dress with heeled sandals.
  • Options
    I plan to wear a black and white dress ..not quite as casual as a sundress and strappy sandals.
  • Options
    My cousin wore the most adorable flowy turqouis sun dress to her country club rehearsal dinner. She had strappy sandals and looked so calm cool and comfortable. Just look for something you feel FAB in and own it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards