Just Engaged and Proposals

Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!

Re: Kleinfeld Bridal Giveaway Day 5!

• My name is Leah and i got engaged to my fiance, Dave, in the country, in our front yard! we have been engaged since March 4, 2012!!! we plan to marry March 23, 2013!!!
  • I got engaged on August 6, 2012 on grandview drive in Peoria, IL. My fianc had our close friends there who are photographers so they captured our moment. I'll never forget :
  • edited August 2012
    Where did you get engaged? My living room, in front of my whole family (he was going to propose in front of the castle at Disneyland, but my mother insisted on being there lol)

How long have you been engaged? Since June 2011. Our wedding date is October 12, 2013 and I can't wait!! :D
  • I got engaged on the beach. And ive been engaged for 2 months. Gettin married september 2014!!
  • I got engaged on the 9th hole of a golf course in Lincoln, NE. We have been engaged for 13 months almost 14 and we will be getting married on June 1, 2013!!!
  • edited August 2012
    My fiance proposed to me while he was deployed in Afghanistan. We have been engaged for 10 months and are getting married on December 22nd!
  • We got engaged in Forest Park in St.Louis MO We've been engaged for almost 4 months
  • This past Sunday, August 26th my now fiancé completly surprised me with asking me to marry him!! We were at his fathers 70th Birthday party and he spilt BBQ sauce all over his shirt, he stood up asking me to hold his undershirt so he could take his BBQ covered shirt off....as he lifted his shirt written in blue marker was "Will You Marry ME???" got down on one knee and presented me wiht a BEAUTIFUL ring...I was completly taken by surprise and had no idea this was about to happen...all of it was captured on video and photos were taken!
  • We got in engaged in my bedroom! (No hanky panky, I assure you.) We've been engaged for 3 months and planning an October wedding. :-)
  • My fiancee and I got engaged at thanksgiving two years ago, at my parents house with his parents there. It was a special moment for both our families. We have been engaged for 21 months, and when we get married in 22 days we will have been engaged for 22months!
  • He proposed to me where we first met a year ago, Captain Tony's in Key West. Huge surprise since I thought he would do it after his first year in as a firefighter. We were surrounded by friends and family. Perfect ! We've been engaged for 3 weeks.
  • Where did you get engaged?
    We got engaged in Cleveland, Oh on July 15!  We were in front of my family.

How long have you been engaged? 
    We have been engaged for a little more than a month and are getting married in 9 months

• I got engaged at my fiance house after coming home from taking an exam to find dinner on the table. We've been engaged for 4 months
  • We have been engaged for almost 4 months. He proposed at our favorite spot in Jamestown, Rhode Island on the coast. We were standing on the rocks watching the waves and he got down on one knee and it was absolutely perfect! :
  • Where did you get engaged?
    I came home from work one day knowing that my fiance was meeting me at my house for dinner, but when I opened my front door, I found a trail of rose petals leading to my bedroom where there were roses laid out on my bed in the shape of a heart with the ring in the middle.  We had a trip to Chattanooga planned the following weekend, which is where he originally planned to propose, but when I became suspicious (after he took my dad to a shooting range to ask his permission - yes, my dad had 3 guns on him when my fiance asked his permission to steal his little girl - it's a common interest since my fiance is a police officer and my dad is an federal officer airline pilot), he decided to do it sooner to try to surprise me.

How long have you been engaged?
    Just over a month!  We just set the date a couple days ago for October 12, 2013.

• On Sept. 17, 2011 we got engaged after a treasure hunt adventure filled with cards, red roses and clues my love planned for me. We ended up at our favorite restaurant in my hometown and he proposed while the whole place cheered and waitstaff took photos. The maitre de brought us champagne on the house.We were engaged for 8.5 months.
  • My fiancee and I got engaged at thanksgiving two years ago, at my parents house with his parents there. It was a special moment for both our families. We have been engaged for 21 months, and when we get married in 22 days we will have been engaged for 22months!
  • We got engaged at our favorite restaurant on the Valentine's Day of 2011, in Lincoln, Nebraska. We have been engaged for about a year and a half. 36 days until we are married!
  • edited August 2012
    My fiance' proposed to me at our house on December 14, 2011. Since we met online, he made of a website of our life together and at the bottom of the site he asked me to marry him. We are getting married on November 3rd.
  • My fianc and I got engaged on May 30, so about 3 months ago. He proposed to me at the airport. I had just come home from an extended weekend in Florida visiting my family. When I got all my baggage, I heard my name yelled in the airport. When I turned around my fianc was standing there all,dressed up with a sign in his hand with my last name on it. When I walked up to him he got down on one knee and flipped the sign over and it said will you marry me.
  • Hi! My name is Zulma from Puerto Rico and I have been engaged for almost two weeks now! My boyfriend proposed on our first year anniversary at the same place he asked me to be his girlfriend... A place called "Paseo de la Princesa" which would mean in english "Princess Ride". It's a beautiful place by the sea where you can enjoy the beautiful Old San Juan view! :
  • Where did you get engaged? We got engaged at Bradley Beach, the first beach we went to as boyfriend and girlfriend and it's where we go every year.

How long have you been engaged? We've been engaged for over 2 months. We've been together for 7 years since high school and I can't wait to get married next year!

• My fianc and I have been engaged for 11 months now. Our wedding is October 27th of 2012. Last year around this time we closed on our first home together. As we were standing on the front porch about to open the door to our new life he got down on one knee and said," now that we will share a home together, will you share my last name?" I, of course, said yes and he picked me up and carried over the threshold. It is now 57 days until our happily ever officially starts!
  • Where: the first time my fiance and I got engaged it was in our condo not cool. The second time we were in Vegas over 4th of July weekend and proposed at the planet Hollywood hotel in front of the strip. How long: the first time the date was March 23 2010, we were scheduled to be married Feb 11,2012 so that would have been almost 2 years. This time the date was July 6th,2012 so it has been almost 2 months. Scheduled to be married May 4th,2013. We've been together over 7 years
  • We got engaged at Plattekill Mountain in Roxbury, NY on May 21, 2011.  We have been engaged for about 1 year and 3 months, and we are getting married on April 20,2013  : ) 

• I have been engaged for 2 1/2 years! I finally get to marry my best friend in one week: 9/8/12.

• My fiance proposed to me in front of our mothers and his brother at a restaurant called "The Westwood Inn", California. We have been happily engaged for 5 months.
  • Where: at his house on a cranky day for me he did it his own way and it was perfect 3 How long: 4 months were getting married in may!
  • Where? I got engaged in Denver Colorado at my sister's house on Christmas Eve of 2011.  My fiance proposed in front of my entire family and we were all wearing matching Elmo pajamas!

When?  We will be getting married on November 10, 2012 on the beach in Fort Lauderdale.

• 1 We got engaged in my living room, on my Birthday, infront of our closest family members after he asked my father for my hand! Traditional Palestinian proposal! : 2 We have been engaged For 13 months, and our Hinna is June 1st, and wedding is June 2nd, 2013!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards