November 2013 Weddings

Wedding Night!

Is there anything special you have planned or are you being whisked away on your honeymoon that same evening?

I'm not sure what we are doing, but I do want it to be romantic! I am just afraid that we will be so tired from the days events, that all we are going to want to do is fall out! I would love to go to Antigua or Dubai
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Night!

• We wont be leaving for our honeymoon till probably sunday. We are getting married on a friday. The night of our wedding we are going back to the hotel, where everyone is staying. Next day is brunch for everyone. So we wont get our time till the honeymoon. We are going to Turks and Caicos. We want to stay in a private villa so we can be together just me and my Fi.
  • Hmmmm I am kind of wanting to do Hawaii :) definitely somewhere beach.

I would imagine we'll leave Sunday (getting married Saturday) but I guess that depends on travel plans. Ohhh happy thoughts!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    pinterest, obvi.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2013-weddings_wedding-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:cd1f7f85-cf50-4bfe-9bfc-0a3b46d68364Discussion:1223665a-a964-491f-a15f-14a935120405Post:0f1ab247-b09c-42d5-a708-6df0b5b66e29">Re: Wedding Night!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hmmmm I am kind of wanting to do Hawaii :) definitely somewhere beach. I would imagine we'll leave Sunday (getting married Saturday) but I guess that depends on travel plans. Ohhh happy thoughts!
    Posted by sarahdactyI[/QUOTE]

I love Hawaii! You'll have so much fun! My FI doesnt like to fly and 10 hours in a plane wasnt going to work for him. Ive been so I didnt fight him on it. Arent you more excitted for the honeymoon then the wedding?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2013-weddings_wedding-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd1f7f85-cf50-4bfe-9bfc-0a3b46d68364Discussion:1223665a-a964-491f-a15f-14a935120405Post:4511064a-4510-4a2b-8981-422b621b8079">Re: Wedding Night!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wedding Night! : I love Hawaii! You'll have so much fun! My FI doesnt like to fly and 10 hours in a plane wasnt going to work for him. Ive been so I didnt fight him on it. Arent you more excitted for the honeymoon then the wedding?
    Posted by pisha82[/QUOTE]

<div>By the time it gets here, I might be!! We'll be getting married after our first year of work so we'll probably be in dire need of a vacation :)</div>

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    pinterest, obvi.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2013-weddings_wedding-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:cd1f7f85-cf50-4bfe-9bfc-0a3b46d68364Discussion:1223665a-a964-491f-a15f-14a935120405Post:df91e84b-518a-4e03-8e47-8e558fb74b78">Re: Wedding Night!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wedding Night! : By the time it gets here, I might be!! We'll be getting married after our first year of work so we'll probably be in dire need of a vacation :)
    Posted by sarahdactyI[/QUOTE]

That being the case id be too!
  • We aren't going on our honeymoon right away. We're doing a next-day barbeque with FI's family(most of them are OOT) and may do breakfast with my family. Not sure yet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Well, my FI and I work at Disney, so we're waiting for our honeymoon until later on after the wedding...BUT I want to stay at a hotel with my FI after the wedding...at least for a day or two.

Our honeymoon we're planning on doing a cruise...we've never been on one, so we're excited! :)

imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Princess,we'll probably do that hotel thing too. Our current top venues are nowhere near our house. I'd like to splurge and stay at one of the 5 star hotels in the area, but that might be a stretch.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2013-weddings_wedding-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:cd1f7f85-cf50-4bfe-9bfc-0a3b46d68364Discussion:1223665a-a964-491f-a15f-14a935120405Post:ff31d8a1-96cc-428c-a2a7-1cb8af750ae3">Re: Wedding Night!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Princess,we'll probably do that hotel thing too. Our current top venues are nowhere near our house. <strong>I'd like to splurge and stay at one of the 5 star hotels in the area</strong>, but that might be a stretch.
    Posted by zizibet[/QUOTE]

So would I!!! lol
    imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Princess, I know right?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are having an early 2:00pm wedding on Saturday. We have booked a CRUISE the day after the wedding. We are a few hours from the cruise terminal so we will be leaving right after the reception to drive to a nice hotel (if we can find one) close to the Cruise terminal... Can't wait!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards