Flowers
Options

Has anyone usesd Costco Flowers?

Hello,

Sorry if this was asked before, i am new here. Has anyone used costco flowers for their wedding day? I am considering ordering 300 yellow roses and making my own centerpiece and bouquet. What was your experience with costco flowers? Feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thank's :-)

Re: Has anyone usesd Costco Flowers?

• Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I plan on using them, and yes, have ordered from them before.

I wanted to give them a "dry run", so ordered 100 various colored roses for my Mom's birthday in January for $89, free shipping. Lovely flowers, arrived on time. Lasted 7-10 days. You have to follow the instructions that come with the flowers, and there needs to be someone there to accept them when they arrive to insure best outcome.

I tracked her order online, and it took 3 days from Quito Equador to her door.

If you have a Costco card, and a store near you, visit their floral kiosk. Many of them have independent floral arrangers who will also be willing to work with you in person, so you can pick up the flowers from them instead of ordering online.

They also have testimonials on the website for the wedding packages of bouquets, etc.

Good luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My friend just bought all orange roses from Costco for her daughter's wedding.  She arranged the 24 centerpieces herself and made the bouquets, bouts, and corsages.  She also ordered upgraded greenery from www.ferntrust.com and everything was beautiful!  She spent less than $300 for the entire wedding!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was just about to ask the same question! I read about using Costco flowers in Bridal Bargains. It looked like an amazing deal but I wasn't sure if it was too good to be true. I'm thinking about using their white roses package. Has anyone ordered white roses from Costco? Are thier white roses are truely "white" or are they the off-white, pinkish color?

Thanks!
  • Options
    champhechamphe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered the white roses package for my wedding next May. The reviews were so positive I went ahead and made the order and feel good about it! They have off white roses and light pink roses so I would assume the white are pretty true to white...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards