Snarky Brides

Where is everybody?

13»

Re: Where is everybody?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everybody?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a5972298-f333-4858-bcbf-cd07ea8bce0fPost:ca4d1471-7d25-4d64-9a61-12361199c56b">Re: Where is everybody?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh my god it's Sarahnumbers!  Hiiiii Sarah, long time no see :)
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

Hi there! I'm like a unicorn.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Hi all!  I'm up to my ankles in water in the basement and I made a little girl cry at dinner.  I kick ass tonight. 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Oh no! What happened to your basement? And I'm hoping the little girl had it coming, so you don't feel too bad.

Sarah, I just want you to know that I found a picture of speed skating unicorns, but I am not feeling quite dorky enough to post it. ;) Just know that it's out there, representing you and Charlie in a magical way.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • I think you should post it.
    imageimage
  • She totally deserved it.  She shoved me out of her way.  And not like in the accidental way.  It was clearly malicious.  AND THEN she put her little kid hands all over the dessert pizza that I was about to take.  All I did was say "Wow, that was rude."  And she cried.  Then I thought, "if I were a parent, I'd be pissed someone said that to my kid.  Except someone WOULDN'T say that to my kid, because my kid wouldn't act like that in public because if my kid acted like that in public my kid wouldn't go out to eat." 

And my basement is flooding because we've gotten 10 inches of rain in the past two days.

• Hm, so she did bring it on herself. You just don't mess with dessert pizza.

Sarah, just for you:

And don't forget your unicorn nails:

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Those are creepy.

• *hides hands in shame*

• It's ok, Beatles.  Everyone makes mistakes.

• Yay for skating unicorns! I think I must go to bed now so the world can spin from a lying position.
    imageimage
  • Sorry, I wandered off for a minute. Goodnight Sarah! I'm headed to bed too.

• I should go to bed too.  But I'm a procrastinator.

• Ha thanks guys :) I don't think brie, pears and arugula on flat bread with some oil is too unhealthy though :P
  • I had Cheesecake Factory leftovers tonight, pasta with meat sauce. I am late to this thread but i am here. And all of this snack talk  has made me want some peanut butter cookies.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Peanut butter cookies with chocolate kisses? Probably one of my favorite Christmas time cookies.  I know they aren't necessarily Christmas cookies but thats the only time my mom will make them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards