May 2013 Weddings

nwr Grey's Anatomy ... who follows ... spoiler alert

Did any one watch it tonight?

I teared I'm sooooo sad .....

Bad enough Lexi died in the finale but now McSteamy .... Just soo wrong .... I'm sad

Re: nwr Grey's Anatomy ... who follows ... spoiler alert

• edited September 2012
    Omg I'm still kinda teary eyed from it. I was so pissed when they killed Lexy. At least Arizona is alive.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re:nwr Grey's Anatomy ... who follows ... spoiler alert:[QUOTE]Omg I'm still kinda teary eyed from it. I was so pissed when they killed Lexy. At least Arizona is alive. Posted by samantha24p[/QUOTE]

I know I was really pulling for Lexi and mcsteamy an now he's gone I'm sad. I was telling Fi had to explain who they were he was like really babe. lol
  • Krikin22Krikin22 member
    First Comment
    edited September 2012
    And poor Arizona : I was expecting more from the episode I have to say
    Trying to conceive #1 since January 2013
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Next weeks supposed to explain more I guess.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re:nwr Grey's Anatomy ... who follows ... spoiler alert:[QUOTE]And poor Arizona : I was expecting more from the episode I have to say Posted by Krikin22[/QUOTE]

Me too!!! But mcsteamy especially when they were visiting the past my eyes were swelling ... Poor Callie shell have lots of pressure in her. I really thought she was dead the way she was acting. I hope next week explains A LOT more!!
  • Krikin22Krikin22 member
    First Comment
    edited September 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_nwr-greys-anatomy-who-follows-spoiler-alert?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:2ee95288-faf3-4dd4-abe6-7f5b50561b0ePost:ea8b63c9-3dd6-4ad5-ac72-e3c6e69e8b1f">Re:nwr Grey's Anatomy... who follows... spoiler alert</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:nwr Grey's Anatomy ... who follows ... spoiler alert: Me too!!! But mcsteamy especially when they were visiting the past my eyes were swelling ... Poor Callie shell have lots of pressure in her. I really thought she was dead the way she was acting. I hope next week explains A LOT more!!
    Posted by Danny&Mel2003[/QUOTE]

Yeah that part where he was holding his daughter was so sad! I had a feeling there was something else going on with Arizona since they never officially said she was dead or anything. The whole episode just seemed weird to me. They better show what happened at some point!
    My Ovulation Chart
  • I couldn't tell from the shot, are both of Arizona's legs gone or just one?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Just one I'm pretty sure, I guess on next weeks episode they are going to show what happened!
    My Ovulation Chart
  • I didnt get it to watcg the whole episode..I want ask questions but i planned to watch it tonight on dvr. Ok..im leaving this post..i dont want to know what happen.
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • I watched it last night on DVR... I cried like a baby! Was so sad when Lexi died and now Mark too?!?! Can't wait to see what actually happened in next week's episode. They always kill off my favorites :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge: Cake image
  • Finally watched this over the weekend, and holy hell rip my heart out! Lexi being gone was enough but now this... UGH
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge
    Cake
    my read shelf:
    Becky's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards