May 2013 Weddings

Flame me if you must...

but I totally gave the 18 year old at the IF doc the side-eye. I know that women of all ages can be dealing with IF but an 18 year old who has been trying to get KU for long enough to go to one just made me go. Yell ( guess they don't have the side-eye smiley on TK).

She was there for an ultrasound as she is now KU but I was floored when I heard her DOB when she was asked it. 

All the doc in the office are just IF doc's, so it wasn't like she could have been there for any other reason.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dx: Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism After 2 years TTC & failed IUs,we have our IVF baby born 9/24/11

LO#2 aka 'Miracle Baby' Orig. EDD= 9/28 EDD moved to 10/3/13
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison

Re: Flame me if you must...

• Wow. When I started reading I thought maybe she was an egg donor, but then you said she's already KU. Maybe she's a gestational carrier? There was a really, really young looking woman at our office this morning, and I wondered if she was a donor. She did have a wedding ring, though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • wow, that does seem odd...  Maybe her family has some disease where they are all sterile before they turn 20 or something so this is her only chance to have a baby.
    That's what I'm telling myself anyway.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Dx w/PCOS in 1997, TTC #1 from 1/09-7/11
    after multiple rounds of clomid, femara and injectables,
    I got pregnant with twins on IVF #1. Twin girls born at 36 weeks 2/24/2012
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_flame-must?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:1048aa70-8c50-4536-84af-497fcf48d972Post:fc4ce2b9-f0e2-4e4e-9b90-0e4376a6d768">Re: Flame me if you must...</a>:
    [QUOTE]wow, that does seem odd...  Maybe her family has some disease where they are all sterile before they turn 20 or something so this is her only chance to have a baby. That's what I'm telling myself anyway.
    Posted by LGLDVM[/QUOTE]

I'll go with this just to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Our answered prayer, Emilie Helen

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, Provera+FSH+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    My Blog
    My Chart

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_flame-must?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:1048aa70-8c50-4536-84af-497fcf48d972Post:3e9baacc-fada-4ec4-8dcf-f91e795bf692">Re: Flame me if you must...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow. When I started reading I thought maybe she was an egg donor, but then you said she's already KU. Maybe she's a gestational carrier? There was a really, really young looking woman at our office this morning, and I wondered if she was a donor. She did have a wedding ring, though.
    Posted by orange1414[/QUOTE]

No ring. The receptionist asked the guy who he was b/c he was speaking for her ( she didn't speak English) to make sure it was someone who she had agreed could know her personal info and he replied that he was her boyfriend.
    Dx: Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism After 2 years TTC & failed IUs,we have our IVF baby born 9/24/11

LO#2 aka 'Miracle Baby' Orig. EDD= 9/28 EDD moved to 10/3/13
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    "Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • Huh.  That's very interesting.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It is odd, but you never know somebodies situation. 
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards