Chit Chat

Smart TV

Do you have one?  If so, what do you hate/love about it?

Thanks!

Re: Smart TV

• In Response to Re:Smart TV:[QUOTE]Do you have one? nbsp;If so, what do you hate/love about it?Thanks! Posted by shaina925[/QUOTE]

It's great if you use Hulu or Netflix. H also has an app on his phone to control it, which makes things easier sometimes. We really like ours. But H suggests getting one with a keyboard remote. It'll make searching an things easier.
  • We also have the Samsung Smart TV and love it. We got ours with the combo pack that came with the Bluray surround sound system, 3D player and glasses. We love the 3D, it's insanely better than what you see in the theater and you can easily rent them off Amazon or any other rental website. We use a few of the apps and downloaded karaoke last time we had friends over, so that was fun. My parents just bought the same one as us and use the built in fitness app a lot. We also used it for skyping while I was on a business trip last month since it has the built in webcam. We have the keyboard remote as well, which is nice. 

Our only complaint is that when you turn it on, it doesn't default to the tv, which is mostly what we use it for, obviously. It defaults to the Bluray system screen and you have to scroll through a few things to switch it to tv. Not a huge deal, but kind of annoying. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I have a vizio led smart tv... love love love it. And the thing that makes it worth it? The remote has a slide out qwerty keyboard.

Watching youtube videos with friends in the living room instead of huddled around the computer monitor is way more awesome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

April 2013 March Siggy - Bridesmaid Dress

• In Response to Re:Smart TV:[QUOTE]We also have the Samsung Smart TV and love it. We got ours with the combo pack that came with the Bluray surround sound system, 3D player and glasses. We love the 3D, it's insanely better than what you see in the theater and you can easily rent them off Amazon or any other rental website. We use a few of the apps and downloaded karaoke last time we had friends over, so that was fun. My parents just bought the same one as us and use the built in fitness app a lot. We also used it for skyping while I was on a business trip last month since it has the built in webcam. We have the keyboard remote as well, which is nice.nbsp;Our only complaint is that when you turn it on, it doesn't default to the tv, which is mostly what we use it for, obviously. It defaults to the Bluray system screen and you have to scroll through a few things to switch it to tv. Not a huge deal, but kind of annoying.nbsp; Posted by cnf2013[/QUOTE]

This is what we have too but we never have that problem. How weird. But we didn't get the bundle, so our Blu ray is a different brand I think.
  • We use the Netflix feature on it, but other than that we don't really use the smart features a lot.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards