Not Engaged Yet

AW: Race Results

I did my first ever real 5k yesterday. Without obstacles and mud. I'm pretty proud of myself for myself for finishing, and BF and his mom ran too. I finished 23 out of 31 in my age group with 34:34 as my time!!!

And we all beat BF's ex girlfriend, who we ran into at packet pick up. So. Awkward.
I french with my man
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: AW: Race Results

• Awesome job, Peek! Also, I think that's a pretty darn good finish for your first race - bravo!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Yay Pee k!!! Very happy for you!
  • Woot woot! Congrats on finishing your first big girl 5K!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Thanks guys!  Sorry for the P&R, I took the longest nap ever, and then we had errands to run, followed by dinner at my parents'.  :-)
    I french with my man
  • Well done!  And, now you have a time to beat for your next race!  :)

• Way to go! I'm proud of you :)

• Congratulations that is a really great time :). Which race did you run?
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_aw-race-results?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0124faf5-86d3-4518-b96f-8c3abc3cc056Post:f8f60c9c-7313-457b-b527-fcc0f0011a4b">Re: AW: Race Results</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congratulations that is a really great time :). Which race did you run?
    Posted by dewingedpixie[/QUOTE]

<div>We did the Gender Defender down at Quantico.  BF's mom is talking about wanting to run a 5-miler next month, so we might be doing the MCM Turkey Trot 10K in November as well.</div><div>
    </div><div>Are you planning on doing any of the MCM series?</div>
    I french with my man
  • belated but congrats Pee k!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards