Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Invitations??

Does anyone have any suggestions for where to get invitations in the Baltimore area or online?

Re: Invitations??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Etsy! I found some super cute/ super cheap ones on there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    strawberrycrzstrawberrycrz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from theamericanwedding.com   I really like them.  They were printed really fast and to my door within a couple of days. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to order mine from exclusivelyweddings.com  they have some very affordable and pretty ones there
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I needed to see things in person with the invitations, though we considered mygatsby.com... my friend used them for her wedding invites and she loved them. 

We worked with Christine Miller of Personal Touch Printing and Invitations... her e-mail is
    chris at ptpinvite dot com
    if you want to contact her.  She bases her business out of her home in Perry Hall, basically by word of mouth.  I absolutely loved working with her, she was one of my favorite vendors (AJerome also used her).  We also looked at Preston's out here in Bel Air where we live and liked them, but liked Christine (and her prices!) a lot better.  She was just so fun!  If you call her, tell her Caroline sent you...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married in Chicago but live in Baltimore. We used Preston's in Bel Air and we're very happy with every aspect of working with them.
  • Options
    starliner14starliner14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from myjeanm.com.  They are BEAUTIFUL, completely customizable, and very reasonably priced. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards