Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

A fun DIY :)

Just wanted to share my (finally!!) completed fabric flower bouquets. Just in time.. (2 weeks until wedding time) EEK!! We also had our final meeting at Profile Event Center today! :) 

Re: A fun DIY :)

• Those are so cute! You should definitely share some pics from the PEC, I always love seeing PEC pics so I can get ideas! What room are you in?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Casablanca Hall on January 18th. I did a lot of the basics (no chair covers, black tablecloths, no ceiling draping) so we will see how it turns out! I love the hall so I think I'll like it plain too. I have lots of DIYs since there decor was spendy. Which hall are you in?
  • We are in Diamond. We are doing the ceremony there too so I keep looking for ceremony pics in that room so I can see exactly how it will look! We aren't doing chair covers or anything either, just white tablecloths/napkins. We are going to attempt our own twinkle lights on the head table and I don't think we are using any of their decor (except the free arch we can use during our ceremony).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Those are gorgeous! How did you make them? I'm considering making mine as well.
  • I used whisks. I wish I would have taken pics of steps but to be honest it was a series of trail and error. I ended up bending a whisk, covering the whisk in felt, then sewing flowers into it.
  • Cuttin it close on time! FI went to a wedding reception at PEC in October.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards