Nevada-Las Vegas

Cake Design Las Vegas???

Does anyone have any thoughts on them or any other bakeries that worked well? TIA.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Cake Design Las Vegas???

• We went to Cake Designs and didn't care for their presentation. We are using Las Vegas Custom Cakes! :-). Christina and Yamilet have been a pleasure to work with and can't wait to see the cake on our wedding day.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We're using Custom Cakes, too!  Yamilet and Christina have been so nice and prompt with everything
  • I used them & loved them. Affordable, delicious, lovely.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm using Caked! Las Vegas.  They have been the most helpful so far.  I sent out e-mails of what I want to several bakeries in LV, they responded quickly, asked the right questions and had a fair price.  (theirs was literally hundreds of dollars lower than most of the other ones)  And believe it or not I haven't even heard back from some of the other ones yet.  And I sent those e-mails out a month ago.  I know its way ahead of time but hey, a girl needs to budget for these things.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks ladies for these suggestions.  I'm definitely going to just contact a bunch of bakeries and see what kinda responses I get.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards