Michigan-Grand Rapids

Recommending Marc Photography

I whole-heartedly recommend the photography services of Marc Photography.

While my wedding is still up-coming, our engagement session was wonderful.  My fiance and I were only in town for a few days and Andrew and Tiffany bent over backwards to work with our schedule and they came out to my childhood home to take the pictures.

For our wedding, my finace and I and our wedding party are running in a race the morning of our wedding.  Tiffany and Andrew have assured us that both of our photographers will be at the starting line with us ready to capture every moment of our wedding day.

They have been a pleasure to work with.  Check them out at:

http://www.marcphotosite.com/site/#/home/

Re: Recommending Marc Photography

• SnippylynnSnippylynn member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    That's great and all, but I totally don't believe that you AREN'T a vendor. 
  • akhensley81akhensley81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    bsmiller- I'm glad you had such a great experience! Make sure you add this to the Recommend Your Favorite Vendors thread at the top of the board. 
  • SnippylynnSnippylynn member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_recommending-marc-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:95Discussion:ea2f0b57-2767-4ea0-8c6d-3d87af95ff68Post:1ff22588-7e03-456a-80c0-07783d2dfa1a">Re: Recommending Marc Photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Recommending Marc Photography : Do you just look for posts to be snarky about? Every time you write a response it's unfriendly and unhelpful. 
    Posted by amandaswisher1[/QUOTE]
    Unless you follow me around to EVERY post I make, (which would be creepy) then you have no idea what I write every time. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards