New Hampshire

Gray Tuxes

If you had them, where did you get them?  If you want them where have you seen them?  I'm going crazy trying to find them!

Re: Gray Tuxes

• Do they have to be tuxes? We considered going with gray (vs black), and found that there were so many more gray suit options than gray tux options. Perhaps a nice (and rewearable) suit would be comparable enough in price? I know one bride who had their GMs purchase gray suits for not much more than a tux rental. Definitely worth looking into! :)
    Anniversary
  • Don't know where you're looking, but our tuxes are coming from Madeleine's Tuxedo in Portsmouth (same plaza as Madeleine's Daughter, but not affiliated) and they had quite a few grey tux options that looked pretty snazzy, along with plenty of swatches and samples to look at.
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • I am 100% in LOVE with this:

We're going to have FI try one on at Rosso Tux in Andover, MA this weekend. 125 Bridal also carries it.

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Oh and Madeline's Daughter also carries it.  I can't wait to see it in person!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• *Russo Tux

lol sorry for all the posts!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Thanks girls.  FI wants to use a place in MA, but that doesn't make any sense since every groomsman is out of state and the wedding is in NH.  Andover, though shouldn't be that bad.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards