BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

Re: NKorWR: Did you all see this?

• Options
    I can't watch videos at work.
    CN please?
  • Options
    Ugh reminds me of coneing. Or cupping. 
  • Options
    What.in.the.fuuck?! If I were Wal Mart or whatever store, I'd be prosecuting the shiit out of these kids.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    Fucking morons.
    panther
  • Options
    CN: the new trend is that groups of kids are going into grocery/retail stores and purposely wrecking displays and such.  Like jumping into stacks of cereal boxes and dragging their hands along the shelves of canned food while knocking every single of them down.  They capture it on video and then post on youtube.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

• Options

It's always in Florida. Crazy shiit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm surprised they aren't being prosecuted - isn't that destruction?
  • Options
    I don't get kids nowadays.  Fucking idiots.
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    I mean, how bored can you be? *twiddles thumbs whilst reading millions of TK threads*
  • Options
    I'd be prosecuting these kids.  What idiots.  I fear for our country's future after hearing stories like this.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Why are kids so stupid? The "flash rob" thing scares me. That is not something I would want to encounter. I feel like that's the epitome of entitled attitude. Like I want something so I'm going to get a bunch of people to go in to a store and steal with me. WTF?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nkorwr-did-see-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:848eec4d-7e62-47ec-a8ac-bb97ccd33de7Post:a5b4daa7-33ab-4b61-a693-e9f58baf18dc">Re: NKorWR: Did you all see this?</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's always in Florida. Crazy shiit.
    Posted by PetalPockets2012[/QUOTE]

RIght?

My BIL is an asst manager in a grocery and I guarantee that if that happened in his store, he would prosecute.

• Options
    I have to think there's something amiss with these kids' parents for them to think this is good entertainment.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nkorwr-did-see-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:848eec4d-7e62-47ec-a8ac-bb97ccd33de7Post:3f4d22ca-af02-4875-b5f5-22d995b9af9f">Re: NKorWR: Did you all see this?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I mean, how bored can you be? *twiddles thumbs whilst reading millions of TK threads*
    Posted by Megbo2012[/QUOTE]

At least you're not out destroying things.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nkorwr-did-see-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:848eec4d-7e62-47ec-a8ac-bb97ccd33de7Post:0e89e570-5d55-47d4-a002-2efba874071a">Re: NKorWR: Did you all see this?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm surprised they aren't being prosecuted - isn't that destruction?
    Posted by MRSBJS[/QUOTE]

I would think vandalism.

• Options
    Matt and I usually just shake our heads and say "Punk kids!"

Seriously, at least it's on video and the police can pursue legal action against them.  Idiots. 
  • Options
    The sad thing is this is "fun" for them.  I dont get it. Someone took Plankton's version the Spongebob's "F-U-N" song too seriously. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nkorwr-did-see-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:848eec4d-7e62-47ec-a8ac-bb97ccd33de7Post:b861101b-5c21-4fb9-b524-0fd0b5472494">Re: NKorWR: Did you all see this?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have to think there's something amiss with these kids' parents for them to think this is good entertainment.
    Posted by laurenclaire1386[/QUOTE]

Definitely. i2i

Doesn't wal-mart have security? Why should a regular employee be dealing with taking a skateboard away from a kid?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nkorwr-did-see-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:848eec4d-7e62-47ec-a8ac-bb97ccd33de7Post:48c8c1cf-a07e-4eb1-97d9-164e606447a7">Re: NKorWR: Did you all see this?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NKorWR: Did you all see this? : At least you're not out destroying things.
    Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]

<div>Haha no, I know. It's just beyond me. </div>
  • Options
    Mrs.B6302007Mrs.B6302007 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nkorwr-did-see-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:848eec4d-7e62-47ec-a8ac-bb97ccd33de7Post:2a234f7e-6235-4ab9-b9f7-664b371d4b45">Re: NKorWR: Did you all see this?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why are kids so stupid? The "flash rob" thing scares me. That is not something I would want to encounter. I feel like that's the epitome of entitled attitude. Like I want something so I'm going to get a bunch of people to go in to a store and steal with me. WTF?

Me too!  The other day, I needed to go get an Rx filled at CVS and I had BB with me.  I saw a group of about 6 teen boys hanging out at the front door and I changed my mind because flash rob is the FIRST thing that crossed my mind.  I sent Mr B later. ;-)

ETA for clarification: I didn't mean "send Mr B later" as in send him into a flash rob situation.  I meant sent him to the store to pick up the Rx since he was driving by it on his way home.  Y'all probably knew what I meant but I just wanted to be sure. =-)

• Options
    Fun when I was a kid was riding bikes, hanging out with friends, going to the mall, the movies, etc. This doesn't seem like a whole lot of fun.
  • Options
    I wonder if any of their parents or relatives just found out about this from watching GMA.

I remember a lot of stupid stuff happening in HS, but we weren't stupid enough to broadcast it so there was proof.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nkorwr-did-see-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:848eec4d-7e62-47ec-a8ac-bb97ccd33de7Post:dd0edc51-b8a4-410e-8be4-a68c385df97b">Re: NKorWR: Did you all see this?</a>:
    [QUOTE]The sad thing is this is "fun" for them.   I dont get it.  Someone took Plankton's version the Spongebob's "F-U-N" song too seriously. 
    Posted by Megbo2012[/QUOTE]

Guess prank calls on a Saturday night isn't fun enough anymore.

• Options
    I've never heard of flash robbing.  That's ridiculous.  It sucks that these things are "Trends" and "catch on."  MK I'm with you, going shopping, watching movies, and eating food were fun things I did as a kid.  Not that it was all that long ago, but still.  Long enough apparently. 
  • Options
    That's fucking ridiculouse, they definitely should be getting prosecuted for that crap.  I just don't get kids these days, I really don't.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nkorwr-did-see-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:848eec4d-7e62-47ec-a8ac-bb97ccd33de7Post:4d486314-5503-4a46-942c-bcecba3050e4">Re: NKorWR: Did you all see this?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NKorWR: Did you all see this? : Damn you, Caller ID!
    Posted by cfaszews25[/QUOTE]

One time, we went to a pay phone to prank call.  =-)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nkorwr-did-see-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:848eec4d-7e62-47ec-a8ac-bb97ccd33de7Post:3f129a30-4778-454f-bf90-74aacbdf0892">Re: NKorWR: Did you all see this?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NKorWR: Did you all see this? : Guess prank calls on a Saturday night isn't fun enough anymore.
    Posted by Mrs.B6302007[/QUOTE]

Haha Prank calls. Ok we did do that. There was a kid I went to school with who's last name was Piatak (pronounced pee-attack). We used to call him up and say, "Oh god! I'm having a pee attack," and flush the toilet. Teehee
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nkorwr-did-see-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:848eec4d-7e62-47ec-a8ac-bb97ccd33de7Post:37b2fb01-19d8-4601-b6c3-5212db828344">Re: NKorWR: Did you all see this?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NKorWR: Did you all see this? : Haha Prank calls. Ok we did do that. There was a kid I went to school with who's last name was Piatak (pronounced pee-attack). We used to call him up and say, "Oh god! I'm having a pee attack," and flush the toilet. Teehee

<div>That's creative.  ;) Mrs. B I think you can do *69? *68? One of those * things to get your number to show up as unrestricted.  Not that I'm suggesting you prank call anyone...</div>
  • Options
    Well I'm sure once punishment for these deeds starts coming down on these kids they'll change their effin' tune. I hope they're prosecuted to the FULL extent of the law to deter future idiots from thinking it's okay.

I admit when I was a kid we did some stupid shiit but never anything that could potentially harm people or get them in trouble at work! And I CERTAINLY never filmed it for legal action to be taken against me!

Idiots.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nkorwr-did-see-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:848eec4d-7e62-47ec-a8ac-bb97ccd33de7Post:4d486314-5503-4a46-942c-bcecba3050e4">Re: NKorWR: Did you all see this?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NKorWR: Did you all see this? : Damn you, Caller ID!
    Posted by cfaszews25[/QUOTE]

*67 bitches.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards