Attire & Accessories Forum

Picked my dress!

Duende by Pronovias!  Yesterday when I went back to the shop with my family I put the dress on and I knew it was the one.  In the pics the sample is 3 sizes big so the bunching on the thigh area won't look like that.  Also we are going to add some lace over the feathers on top.  Not to hide them completely but to give it some texture with out it being all feathers.  (Looks really pretty!)  I'm thinking of doing an outer bustle and it will need to be hemmed as well.  But this is my dress, belt, and veil.

But now my question is the neckline. Since I am ordering the dress in my size the neckline may show a bit more cleavage. Should I keep it as is or make it into a more prominent sweetheart?  I guess I'd know better once the dress actually comes in, but tell me what you think.  Sorry if the pics are huge!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Picked my dress!

• I love the semi-sweetheart neckline, it's lovely on you.
    Anniversary
  • Normally I am a fan of the sweetheart neckline but it looks great so you shouldn't have to worry about it!
  • your gown is gorgeous w the neckline as is!, Ps I am new to the board so it's nice to virtually meet u :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden where the flowers are dead." - Oscar Wilde
  • Keep it the way it is
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    PersonalMilestone
  • You look stunning in that dress, keep it as it is
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_picked-my-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:bcb84c8a-20b9-4988-a174-e5707ce0a651Post:286c168c-4259-479a-8b69-a25124598d68">Re: Picked my dress!</a>:
    [QUOTE]your gown is gorgeous w the neckline as is!, Ps I am new to the board so it's nice to virtually meet u :)
    Posted by irishrose54[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you and welcome to the board!  Any advice or topics for your wedding are at your fingertips.  Enjoy new knottie!</div>
  • Thank you ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards