Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Downtown Mpls bars

Doing the pedal pub for my bachelorette party through downtown Mpls next weekend. Can't wait!!  It's been awhile since I've done the downtown thing...any suggestions on bars to go? Most of us are in our late 20's, early 30's, so looking for more of the fun, but not crazy fun, scene. Already thought of The Local and Brit's, but looking for other suggestions along those same lines...

Re: Downtown Mpls bars

• edited December 2011
    Seven is one of my faves!
  • edited December 2011
    I second Seven! I think the pedal pub has some predetermined routes that you can check out too!
  • maybe984maybe984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's more in the Warehouse District than true downtown, but I really liked The Lounge. We went there for part of my bachelorette party. They have multiple different rooms with different music styles, and they attract a pretty diverse-but-not-creepy crowd.

Also, The Living Room and Prohibition (both at the W) are super swanky and fun.
  • schmoodschmood member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    - The Loon tends to have the 'around 30' crowd and a dance floor
    - 508 (used to be Old Chicago) is pretty casual, but they do have a DJ downstairs that is sometimes fun. 
    -  If it's nice out, Smally's (used to be Champps) has the alley bar and sometimes has a DJ outside with a small deck/dance floor. 
    - Glueks has live music some nights
    - Kieran's is usually pretty fun, now that they moved to the old Bellanote spot
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    The shouthouse is a great time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards