Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Is anyone...

here today?

I have a feeling I'll be talkling to myself mostly today!

Married 9/19/09
Me: 27 // DH: 31
TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

Re: Is anyone...

• edited December 2011
    Hey chica! I am around today :-) We went out this morning to get coffee with friends, but now we are just home chilling.

How was your dinner Wednesday night? And how was the deep fried turkey?!

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dinner Wednesday was actually really good.  The food at The Pines Tavern was outstanding.  I had this parmesan riesling risotto that I could have eaten 2 plates full! It was outstanding so that was good.

Yesterday was fun.  The turkey was amazing!! The skin got so crispy and good but the meat was still tender inside.  It was awesome.

How was your turkey dinner?

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• edited December 2011
    Oooh, I am jealousE of your parmesan riesling risotto! That sounds amazing. I may need to find a recipe for that ;-)

Glad to hear your turkey was delicious! We have only deep fried a turkey once, and I am not sure it made a huge difference.

Our turkey dinner was nice! There was so much food, and there were about 25 people! Since it was 75 degrees here, we sat outside and had a really nice time :-) I survived my first Thanksgiving away from home :-)

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • edited December 2011
    Hi guys.  I'm here and bored.  I have a nice fever and aches, so I don't think I'm leaving the couch today at all.
  • pugnpenguinpugnpenguin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Girls, I'll probably be in and out today. DH wants me to come meet him for lunch so I'll probably brave a store or two while I'm in Monroeville. Did any of you get up insanely early to go shopping?
  • edited December 2011
    Jenny 75 degrees wow how nice.

Shannon I hope you feel better. My nieces are leaving today for Disney and I'm soo jealous.
    Sandy I have a hair appt at the mall and dreading the traffic.

Jenn where is that restaurant again?
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • lildiva1977lildiva1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will be popping in and out--im off today--and def not shopping with all the crazies!!  I have to clean the house--its disasterous...BOYS ARE SO MESSY!!!!  GRR!!Yell
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards