April 2013 Weddings

New to the month boards

Hi all, I've been on the national boards but it's not really my cup of tea. After lurking here you girls seem way nicer and less judgey lol. Im getting married April 26, 2013 and were REALLY ahead on planning, venue has been booked, florist, DJ, dress bought, registry completed, hotel rooms blocked, photobooth, a few DIY projects completed, engagement shoot done, invites ordered... Yadda yadda. Excited to talk to more people who are in the same month as me :
158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: New to the month boards

• Congrats and welcome! 

The ladies here are great! This was my first board, and when I stared to look at some others I was shocked by how rude some people can be. The April 2013 brides set some high expectations :)
    135 invited image | 45 Yes image | 11 No image | 79 Still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: March 23
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaids Dresses
  • vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited July 2012

Welcome to the board!

You're getting married on my birthday! :)

• Hi, welcome! That's awesome that you've got so much planning done already :)
  • Welcome!  :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome! It seems like a lot of us April 2013 brides are ahead of the game, you'll fit right in!

Anniversary
  • Congrats and welcome to the boards! I will agree, a lot of the april brides are ahead of the game :)
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Welcome!  I do feel a bit ahead of the game, but now gives me time to plan and research our honeymoon ;-)
  • Welcome! Looking forward to hear more about your plans.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you all! I feel so welcomed. I've been dreaming of this day for a loooong time so I kind of knew everything I wanted when I said "Yes!" lol. Next big thing is waiting for our engagement photos to come in so we can send out our STDs :) then booking our honeymoon within the next few months. Thinking St Lucia or Barbados.. hmmmm 
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi, welcome! I had everything planned within 3 weeks of getting engaged. So I feel you! Now I feel like I just have 8 months to wait, with just a few little things to do haha. Ooo St. Lucia looks awesome for a honeymoon, I'm going there in January!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Haha.. now i totally want to see what the mean girls are saying.  It's like real-life Bravo TV.

AND WELCOME!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Green Tree Country Club

New Rochelle, NY

• Woohoo!! We have the same wedding day! Congratulations! We're taking our engagement pictures on Sunday. Any tips or suggestions you could pass along?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards