Florida-South Florida
Options

Hair & Make-up help!

Hey I am getting married in the Jupiter area but live in Ireland! Can anyone recommend a hairstylist/ make-up artist who will come to the house on morning of the wedding? I like a natural look- nothing too over the top!
Thanks for your help!!

Re: Hair & Make-up help!

• Options

My hair stylist is Jenny Bowen - she'll travel to your hotel/house but she has a minimum www.jendoeshair.com

My makeup artist is a friend Janell Leigh- she does amazing makeup and will travel to your house as well with no minimum. you can email her for prices makeupbyjanell@gmail.com or her facebook page: Makeup by Janell Leigh (she has pictures on there as well of her work)

HTH!

*February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Heather from Lashful is in the northern Palm Beach county and she will travel to you. I had my trial already and loved her, and her prices are super reasonable....HTH!
  • Options
    check out royal treatment salon in stuart . the prices are resonable & they will travel.(772)219-0805
  • Options
    Jenny Bowen!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Carmen from Shadow Makeup Artistry does wonders! She travels and uses airbrush makeup.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards