Virginia-Richmond
Options

great dress prices

I bought my dress in Short Pump Richmond Va at Alfred Angelos. was over $1200, bought for $260,   YES $260, they have unbelievable gowns and the sales people are wonderful. could not have gone to a better place. have great selection of clearance gowns too

Re: great dress prices

• Options
    jeeperjeeper member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I bought my dress in Short Pump Richmond Va at Alfred Angelos. was over $1200, bought for $260,   YES $260, they have unbelievable gowns and the sales people are wonderful. could not have gone to a better place. have great selection of clearance gowns too
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited January 2012
    mmmkay
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia-richmond_great-dress-prices?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:607Discussion:1e8b0294-d30d-457e-9707-8159cf3855d8Post:23cb10b6-af50-40bf-a50e-793876be8ed5">great dress prices</a>:
    [QUOTE]I bought my dress in Short Pump Richmond Va at Alfred Angelos. was over $1200, bought for $260,   YES $260, they have unbelievable gowns and the sales people are wonderful. could not have gone to a better place. have great selection of clearance gowns too
    Posted by jeeper[/QUOTE]

I would love to know when this sale took place.  I was an AA bride and I saw nothing in the store that even came close to this price.  Since when did AA have a clearance section????

And the customer service in that store is BEYOND deplorable!  Myself as well as several other brides would never recommend sending someone there. 

• Options
    I went there with my sisters and my brother's gf for BM dresses. Customer service people were very polite. We did have an issue though. They all tried on a few dresses in different styles and in the different sample sizes available. The salesperson tried to order a size 2 for my brother's gf who couldn't zip up the 2 sample dress. She incorrectly measured her and was going by the measurement insterad of the sample zipping up. She went with the 6 since she tried one in a different style that fit. Almost $150 disaster.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards