Delaware

Day of hair - North Wilmington

Does anyone have any recommendations of salons in North Wilmington?
I'm looking for somewhere that myself and my bridesmaids can go the day of to get our hair done.

I'm not from Delaware, so I don't already have a salon I frequent.

Re: Day of hair - North Wilmington

• edited December 2011
    Salons I'm not sure of, but I can recommend some people who will come to you (at home, hotel, etc).  Natalie Pagano (hair), Meghan Cahill (hair), Cheekadee (makeup), Face the Occasion (makeup, rec on NJ board), and Karen Capcino (hair & makeup).

HTH!
  • Mattsbride10Mattsbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Because I'm not  originally from DE the only recommendation I can give you is Salon Rispoli in Newark. I have never been there however I did recieve a letter from them stating they specialize in wedding parties. They even included a ticket for a complimentary hair cut so I'll probably be checking them out soon. I'll inquire as well if you'd like and let you know what my thoughts were.

Personally I'd check out the above posters suggestions. I am having beauticians come to me as well just because I'd like to remain in one place before my ceremony and keep myself as relaxed as possible.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    A little on the expensive side, but I have two recs:  I think I'm having our hair and makeup done on-site by Sherif Zaki Salon & Spa (I currently get my hair done there) in Greenville and there's also George Marcus Salon (I used to get my hair done there) in Wilmington.

GL! 
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • edited December 2011
    There's a Joseph Anthony salon on Rt 1 in Glen Mills, PA... not too far from Wilmington if the price is right :)
  • dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies, I'll check them out.  Not sure if having someone come to us will be cost effective but I'll look into that too.  I also think I'd prefer to get out of the house for a little bit.

• edited December 2011
    Salon 926 on Concord Pike has a nice atmosphere and a big space. I do not know what their prices are like for groups.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards