Wedding Invitations & Paper

All caps

I am doing my invites through Davids bridal- is it ok to have the invitations in all caps? Our names would be in script. I was thinking of the font Sackers Light Classic. What do you guys think?  

Re: All caps

• Yes, I think having all caps is fine. There are some fonts that have that and it still looks classy and not inappropriate. Having the names in a script font is a nice change because it makes the names stand out and makes the invitation even more formal. I'm sure they'll look great!
  • Fine with me, too. I used Serlio which is a small caps font.
    planning

• I had all caps on my invite and it worked out fine. The info was in caps and our names were in script.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've played with the David's Bridal invitations and that same font. It looks very nice.
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • I did all caps too! I can't think of the name of it, but my invitations are from Wedding Paper Divas. One big reason why I liked the all caps, is because then there's no debate or issue with what to capitalize and not to capitalize. I really like the font too and also, our names are in a swirly script.
  • jcorkumjcorkum member
    First Comment
    I got ours from Davids bridal also and they are all caps and they look really good!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards