Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

STAY AWAY from DANIEL PHOTOGRAPHY!!! TOP KNOT PHOTOGRAPHER THE PAST FEW YEARS, STAY AWAY!

My mother and I met with Mr. Daniel and were completely sold on his " family run business" He informed my mother and myself that he and his family photograph the event themselves. He promised they would be organized and view the location prior to the wedding to ensure perfection and familiarity. I booked two photographers to come and be pro active with their time to ensure no photos were missed. I clicked with Mr. Daniel right away and felt comfortable with him being my photographer and conducting video. 

I was so wrong... The day of my wedding two random photographers appeared at my wedding, the main photographer barely spoke English. The "Two" photographers I booked were mainly one because the main photographer and absolutely no idea what he was doing. When I say no idea, I truly mean no idea what to do. They were over an hour behind and did not capture half of the photos they should have. There is maybe 5 pictures of my husband and his bridal party prior to the wedding because they were running so late. Myself and my wedding party had to tell the photographer where to go and where to take pictures. Which I was promised prior by Mr. Daniel he and his family that they would be familiar with the location. Well not only was Mr. Daniel's not there as he promised, the photographers had no knowledge of the location. I also found out that the photographers did not even know each other they introduced themselves to each other the day off, as well as the video. 

I had no stress that day everything was taken care of. However, the last thing I ever though would stress me out would be the photographers. It honestly made my day , and my whole wedding party stressed and annoyed. I do not have any pictures of my family, pictures that are not in focus, ect..  

I attempted to contact Mr. Daniels to enquire why he deceived my mother and myself. To my suprise Mr. Daniels did not get back to me until my mother started to contact him, and they he attempted to blame my mother and myself for "misunderstanding him" absolutely not. Now Mr. Daniel will not even get back with me to answer for his errors. I plan on contacting everyone I can in the bridal because I truly don't want anyone to go through what I did that day.. Please Please be aware, and spread this concern to others..

Re: STAY AWAY from DANIEL PHOTOGRAPHY!!! TOP KNOT PHOTOGRAPHER THE PAST FEW YEARS, STAY AWAY!

• edited December 2011
    My mother and I met with Mr. Daniel and were completely sold on his " family run business" He informed my mother and myself that he and his family photograph the event themselves. He promised they would be organized and view the location prior to the wedding to ensure perfection and familiarity. I booked two photographers to come and be pro active with their time to ensure no photos were missed. I clicked with Mr. Daniel right away and felt comfortable with him being my photographer and conducting video. 

I was so wrong... The day of my wedding two random photographers appeared at my wedding, the main photographer barely spoke English. The "Two" photographers I booked were mainly one because the main photographer and absolutely no idea what he was doing. When I say no idea, I truly mean no idea what to do. They were over an hour behind and did not capture half of the photos they should have. There is maybe 5 pictures of my husband and his bridal party prior to the wedding because they were running so late. Myself and my wedding party had to tell the photographer where to go and where to take pictures. Which I was promised prior by Mr. Daniel he and his family that they would be familiar with the location. Well not only was Mr. Daniel's not there as he promised, the photographers had no knowledge of the location. I also found out that the photographers did not even know each other they introduced themselves to each other the day off, as well as the video. 

I had no stress that day everything was taken care of. However, the last thing I ever though would stress me out would be the photographers. It honestly made my day , and my whole wedding party stressed and annoyed. I do not have any pictures of my family, pictures that are not in focus, ect..  

I attempted to contact Mr. Daniels to enquire why he deceived my mother and myself. To my suprise Mr. Daniels did not get back to me until my mother started to contact him, and they he attempted to blame my mother and myself for "misunderstanding him" absolutely not. Now Mr. Daniel will not even get back with me to answer for his errors. I plan on contacting everyone I can in the bridal because I truly don't want anyone to go through what I did that day.. Please Please be aware, and spread this concern to others..
  • squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FYI - I moved this back, as this vendor is not in Kentucky, to my knowledge, and having the post there will not help brides on our local. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards