Nebraska-Omaha

Have a favor to ask - can my fiancee and I attend your wedding ceremony?

My fiancee and I are getting married September 22, 2012 and while I have attended many weddings as well been in a couple, my fiancee has never been to a wedding.   Attended his share of funerals but never a wedding.  I feel that if he could attend a wedding, it would get him an idea of what a wedding is and get him excited.  I had a friend that got married in June, but sadly I was not invited (invitation got lost in the mail) then was invited to the reception but had already made plans and have no other friends getting married before us. Please consider this!

Re: Have a favor to ask - can my fiancee and I attend your wedding ceremony?

• edited December 2011
    Do you have an idea of who your DJ will be or where your wedding will be held?  Sometime, if you ask, DJs or certain locations will allow you to drop by during the set up to see what the rooms will look like or drop by the reception to get a feel of how the vendors work or how a place is run.  Would that be an option for you?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I know the DC Centre will let you. 

"The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards