Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

stds

FMIL suggested we incorporate our STD into our Christmas card.  I honestly think it's a good idea.  I would use shutterfly for a picture card and do the whole "Happy Holiday" thing then write something like "We have some news..." 

I just worry that it might be tacky or seem cheap...opinions?
Photobucket

Re: stds

• Options
    CA2PABride2BeCA2PABride2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it's a cute idea.  Just make sure to put the announcement big enough where people can see it, as some people may only glance at the Christmas card or not read it all.  I found this out with my STD's.  I put on the back of them our wedding website where they could get more information and nearly half didn't notice it.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    183 image 128 image 55 image 0 image RSVP Date: June 4, 2010
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think it's cheap.  I would just be afraid it will get lost in the shuffle.  I would not make it Christmas colors, so it stand out more, plus matches your wedding maybe.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's definitely not cheap or tacky.  I'd just be concerned that it would get lost in the shuffle.  Some people get hundreds of cards in the matter of a few weeks.  I would wait and send them after the holidays just to make sure that your save the date stands out in the mailbox!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards