Massachusetts-Boston

Been MIA since my wedding...

...so what's new here?  I've been busy busy busy since getting back from the HM.  Between work and the holidays, it's been craziness around here. 

Just thought i'd drop in and say hi!  I'm hoping to have some items for sale to post in the next couple of days- tons of cylinder vases, pink and amber votiive holders, my candy buffet... I need to clean out my guest room!

I hope everyone had a nice holiday and that everyone's planning is going well :)
*Kelly* MARRIED to the love of my life October 17, 2009!

Re: Been MIA since my wedding...

• Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back! I hope newlywed bliss is treating you well!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey there Shazzie- yes, all is blissful :)  Actually, not much has changed since the wedding (which, I suppose, is a good thing).

Wow, you're sure down to the wire!  I remember when you first joined and your wedding was so far away... it comes up so fast!  Enjoy every minute of the next couple of weeks, it will fly by!
    *Kelly* MARRIED to the love of my life October 17, 2009!
  • Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! I am just trying to keep calm and not get overexcited. The next 2 weeks at work are typically my busiest of the year, so it should be interesting! haha

I'm glad you're enjoying married life. I don't expect a whole lot to change, except having to get into the habit of typing DH instead of FI!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards