New York-Western

Wedding Shoes in Buffalo...HELP

So I dont want to buy my shoes online.  I  really would like to try them on,  where should I go in Buffalo/ Suburbs to find great wedding shoes....HELP!!!

Re: Wedding Shoes in Buffalo...HELP

• gymbugmj2kgymbugmj2k member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at dyedtomatch  (transit road).  They were a bit expensive ($70ish), but i've worn them for a couple formal occasions.

Any of the department stores or usual shoe places have some white/ivory formal shoes to try on as well.  orrrr you could always go with a color! =)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks !! I think I will be either be wearing very sparkly shoes or colorful shoes!
  • StephyD216StephyD216 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't have much luck with stores in the area, but I used both zappos.com and shoes.com to find the perfect heels- they have free shipping both ways.

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest

image140 Invited
    image107 Ready to Party
    image33 Missing Out
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine at Nordstroms...I saw the pair in the store, tried them on, then waited for them to go on sale (my work's HQ is in Cleveland and they have a store there.

Otherwise try DSW.  I bought my reception shoes there!
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • AZMagnini14AZMagnini14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dyed to Match on transit also!!
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the help ladies! I am going to try and see if I can find somethings around here, but if not I may just have to take a little trip to Toronto and hit up the Eaton Centre! I will definitely try dyed to match and DSW! 
  • jenpiglet17jenpiglet17 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Waterloo outlets is always fun, and it's a mini (short) roadtrip :) I've seen Payless have wedding shoes a few times when I went in there.  I'm having the same problem finding dressier shoes for the church.  The reception is going to be flip flops and my cowboy boots :)
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

There is a store in Clarence Center called Get Heeled, they have some awesome shoes.

I got mine from Zappos. I ordered a few pairs and returned the ones I didn't like. It worked out perfect because shipping was free.

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • MrsPawlak2BMrsPawlak2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second zappos.com!  They have free shipping and free return!  I originally ordered my shoes in a 5.5, but returned them for free and was shipped a new pair for free!
    8/6/11 ~ Happily Ever After!
  • edited December 2011
    TARGET!  yep.  i bought my wedding shoes at target.

bought a few pairs in a few different styles/colors to get free shipping then returned what i didn't want in store.

i wore these - in purple :)

http://www.target.com/p/Women-s-Mossimo-Isabella-Peep-Toe-Pumps-Red/-/A-11235041
  • edited December 2011
    got mine today at Dyed To Match!  Got them in that little sample/discontinued room for only $40 and I'm totally in love with them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards