Wedding Woes

Nola

How are things with the LDR guy?
imageimage

Re: Nola

• edited January 2012
    We're just friends. Distance, and I think he has some things going on in his life that he needs to focus on.

So, the baby daddy search continues.:)
  • I'll keep my eyes open for you.  ;)
    imageimage
  • Mr. Kuus's bromantic partner is Christian, single, waiting for marriage for The Sex, and on the lookout for a likeminded lady.  Is 29 too young for you?
  • edited January 2012
    Hell Yeah.

You didn't say if he likes sistas />
  • NOLA, we are the same age. I do not think 29 is too young for you.
  • I vote that 29 is just old enough for you :)
  • edited January 2012
    Min, we are. I don't know why I thought you were a few years younger. I'm turning 39 in a few months.
  • Oh...I'm 34....I thought we were the same age. I still think 29 is OK to check out.
  • He likes quality women, as he puts it.  That's you.  As far as physical taste goes, I have no idea.  Since he didn't give me any guidelines on looks when he asked for assistance, I'm assuming that he's pretty open to chemistry with a wide range of types.
  • edited January 2012
    Kuus, it's not that I couldn't date a 29 year old, it's just that usually they aren't ready to settle down. He sounds like he is, but I'm am so anti-long distance at the moment.:(

There are times when I think this whole marriage thing is hopeless, and other times, I know that nothing is ever hopeless.

I'm just trying to have some fun with this life thing, because you only get one shot.:)

:::Planning my big 2012 trip::;  It's looking like Paris.

I do think my ladyparts are drying up, though. Let's hope the saying, "Use it or lose it" doesn't apply.:)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_nola-82?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:c8f4401c-53e6-48f7-9aa2-1f84483f93bcPost:1a877602-4b11-47bb-93e5-f9fbb1d99bb9">Re: Nola</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kuus, it's not that I couldn't date a 29 year old, it's just that usually they aren't ready to settle down. He sounds like he is, but I'm am so anti-long distance at the moment.:(
    Posted by NOLABridesmaid[/QUOTE]

The obvious solution: move here and be Kuus's new best friend.  Oh, and with the dating the guy and whatnot.
  • I'd love to go back to Paris.....I too need my big 2012 trip. I thought I would be able to talk my friend into it, but she is having car problems...I need a new travel partner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards