Georgia-Atlanta

Bridal Boutique - Plus size dresses

I'm newly engaged from Jacksonville FL and I plan to at least dress shop in ATL since there is bound to be a greater selection of boutiques.  Does anyone have suggestions on bridal boutiques that routinely carry plus size dresses?  And I'm not talking about the ugly dresses either - LOL!

I know David's is there so I'm not looking for national chain stores since I can look for that in my area.  I'm really interested in what ATL has to offer that I can't find in Jacksonville.

Thanks! 
80 said yes image

Re: Bridal Boutique - Plus size dresses

• edited December 2011
    My MOH and I were shopping for dresses and found that plus sizes in anything were difficult to come by. I can't tell you how many people I complained to b/c who's going to buy a dress they can't try on?

I'm a size 12, so in bridal-land, that's more like a 14/16. I found dresses I could try on at Bridals by Lori, New Natalie's, and I was told about Bridal Sense. All are in Atlanta or Sandy Springs. If I remember correctly, they all had some samples to try on that ran up to at least an 18, some higher.

I ended up getting a smoking deal on my dress (over 50% what Demetrios was charging for the same dress), off the rack, at New Natalies so that's where I purchased. Some of the comments I've read on here are true about the service level there, but overall my experience wasn't bad, and we actually ended up ordering bridesmaids dresses there too.

Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards